Baseball in the State of Florida

MULTIPLE upperclassmen regressing year after year at the plate after their freshman year adjusting from HS is one issue and one issue only to anyone with a brain. Yet old Jagr in here can not that grasp that. He blames the regression on entitled travel ball syndrome. Oh my.
Because Jagr understands amateur baseball. Gooner doesn’t. Gooner thinks it’s all coaching when freshmen at Notre Dame already understand baseball while Miami players have to be taught how to run bases.

Advertisement
I guess I don't know why people are so defensive against the idea of recruiting nationally. That was the bottom line of the original post.

Do you know that there were 11 guys drafted from the 2001 team, and six of those were from out of state? We've managed to find those kids before.
No response to this post. Keep recruiting the 305, baby. All swag, but no results. Mediocre seasons in football and baseball for 20 years, but don’t hate on da 305.

It just has to become personal. Nobody wants to give infractions or lock threads, so knock it off.

Advertisement
Back