Bartow on Joe Rose - State of Miami

Strange how winning and scheme are, by far, most important to recruits while nowhere on their list is any discussion of fans being mean or upset with losing.

Advertisement
Ha... He didn't blame the fans? He obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.

This can be fixed over night by firing Donofrio, Paul Williams, and Jethro.

Hire Jim Leavitt as DC/LB Coach, move Hurley brown to DB coach, and hire Kevin Patrick as DL Coach. Then this will leave 1 coaching position available for Al Golden to bring in a fresh young coach to handle Special Teams and also be a recruiter I like Andre King he brings a an athletic administrative back ground, a Georgia connection, and he also has played in special teams in the NFL and college. Not Mention he can help out with the WR's.

Here is the link to the Audio Interview WQAM 560
http://miami.cbslocal.com/audio/joe-rose-show/

Go Canes

Dammit why do I always get sucked into reading this crap and then half way through look to see who posted. :dbc: :stephenahand:

Keep vomiting it up CFLCANE we are here to pat your back and hold your hanky. Makes sense for U to believe that whatever a person knows, must be formally taught. That explains everything lol!

This is this the same BS we heard about Randy Shannon and his regime. It is the South Florida HS coaches who have the issues with everyone because they want to parlay these kids into jobs for themselves. We have kids from STA, Booker T, Central, and Miramir. We have never been able to get all the kids in South Florida we wanted. The HS coaches are pathetic. No respecting HS coach would EVER say that stuff to a journalist. NEVER. It is same people who take the microphone to sabotage a regime that won't let them profit from these kids. Mike Rumph should be ashamed of himself. Drummond is a known scam artist. Homstead has always steered kids away even when shannon was here. The Coaches always commenting are from Private High Schools. You would be an idiot to work at a public (run by school board) and share these sentiments publically against the largest academic employer in the city.

Advertisement
Why is it necessary for us to give greater substantiation when Bartow says it? **** we've known this for over a year now! Golden is the one and only problem with this program! Just imagine the stockpile of SoFl we'd have if him and his butt buddy were fired! It's a down right Jim Crow of an Administration shame that he's head coach of the U! If Schiano or Butch were the coach in 2015 we'd be in the Champ Game 2016!

Keep vomiting it up CFLCANE we are here to pat your back and hold your hanky. Makes sense for U to believe that whatever a person knows, must be formally taught. That explains everything lol!

It was purely humor, don't take yourself so seriously.

this reporters locally are morons with no connects. Matt Porter didnt even know Charles Perry was an early enrollee. his response two weeks ago was "WHo?"
Bakas, Ferman, etc. these guys make up stuff. Golden to PSU, Gruden to miami,etc. Manny Navarro is always negative but after 10 years who can blame him

Advertisement
Flanagan: “How much has the coaching and scheme today allowed you to be aggressive?”
Chickillo: “That’s pretty much what the whole thing is. We’re running a 4-3, get off [the line] and you just play. … I’m just out here playing ball.”

If those great SFL coaches could teach their kids to get a respectable GPA maybe they wouldn't have to play in WVU. Just for records sake everyone one of those teams besides Alabama finished below us in total D.

and how many of those teams had a better record than we did?

Thanks CFLCANE! That's unanimously known as the bigoted way of expressing, "Uuuuunnncle, ok, damnit, U are right"! Black intelligence is always contorted with arrogance. Just a racist coping mechanism.

Advertisement
Strange how winning and scheme are, by far, most important to recruits while nowhere on their list is any discussion of fans being mean or upset with losing.

You can't tell me that bricks and pillars aren't high on their consideration. Are they sub-cultured heathens?

Thanks CFLCANE! That's unanimously known as the bigoted way of expressing, "Uuuuunnncle, ok, damnit, U are right"! Black intelligence is always contorted with arrogance. Just a racist coping mechanism.

Obviously you don't know much about white intelligence or you wouldn't pigeonholing yourself so easily.

Advertisement

Ha... He didn't blame the fans? He obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.

You can't tell me that bricks and pillars aren't high on their consideration. Are they sub-cultured heathens?

Most interesting part of the OP, IMO.

U attempted to pigeonhole me and determine the source of my intelligence as "UNC black studies courses" whatever that means. I understand everything about U and your experiences , it's the basis of public education. Now that I'm learning who I am, it's a problem and threat. U need a hug bruh.

U attempted to pigeonhole me and determine the source of my intelligence as "UNC black studies courses" whatever that means. I understand everything about U and your experiences , it's the basis of public education. Now that I'm learning who I am, it's a problem and threat. U need a hug bruh.

It's too highbrow for you, i concede.

Advertisement
Back