Barry sites lack of fan support...

As a parent of a potential recruit or even a recruit him self we have to support the staff in place... the only way around that is not come...If a kid decides to play for the U then I would expect nothing less than 100 percent on and off the field.. 21 years in the military...my efforts didnt change becuse of who was in charge...i work for some studs and duds but my duty was 100 percent regardless... manuchia will work itself out

I'm a veteran as well and comparing being in the military to supporting the staff is a horrible comparison.

He didn't compare being in the military to supporting the staff. He simply stated that he gave 100% effort regardless of who was issuing his orders, and he would expect the same of kids who choose to play for AG (or whoever the coach might be).

Advertisement
"You're" incredibly dense. First, there are countless threads with the majority of people saying that they're rooting against Miami. Second, when did I say AG or any other coach would win every game? When did I say that I support the current product or the status quo? When did I say that I thought he could right the ship? I do not believe that AG can win here, but I will hope he does for as long as he's here, because that's what a fan does. You have the common sense and logical reasoning skills of an amoeba.

I'm incredibly dense, seriously. Do you read what you wrote? You sound like a 5 year old kid. I am repeating your bullchit.

I "support" the program by wanting them to win every game they play.

Irrelevant. Nobody cares.

That's the definition of a fan.

Also irrelevant and that is your definition of a "fan".

When did I say that I support the current product or the status quo? When did I say that I thought he could right the ship?

I didn't say you said he could right the ship. I said "supporting Al STILL means you either think he can right the ship (i.e. Win all the games) or your supporting the status quo." It's one or the other. We all know based on his track record, he can't win.

SO IF YOU [your quote] "support" the program by wanting them to win every game they play. Then you wouldn't support Al Golden, because he can't win.

A real fan wants what is best for the program (i.e. win many more games). What is best for the program is moving on and getting a new coach.

So there are two options you can take:

Option A: Support ALbort and hope for the best with ALbort. Continue to support a 6-7 coach. [Your strategy]

Option B: Demand change and attempt to send that message that you don't support the status quo. [My strategy]

All the hope in the world is garbage. So keep hoping Al can do it, you're the best "fan" we have.

Side note: Great lawyer joke, what do you do for a living?

Last edited:
Oh my good lord, make it stop. The density is overwhelming. You simply are incapable of rational thought. I give up. You win.

Fire Golden! Go Canes!

Side note: None of your business

Oh my good lord, make it stop. The density is overwhelming. You simply are incapable of rational thought. I give up. You win.

Fire Golden! Go Canes!

I don't win. We're 6-7 and Al Golden is coaching in 2015.

There is no "winning" on a message board.

Advertisement

Fire Golden! Go Canes!

Sure there is. He who thumps his chest the loudest, gets away with the most insults without being 'band', can use the word "slurp" in the most ways, can make up the most BS, posts in the WEZ, and sucks off the mods enough to allow them to get away with anything....he wins. Every time.

It's not just the empty is the tone and level of hate. .. Two of Shaq coaches frequent this site and they base the tone of the U based on what they see on this site and they think that Shaq is nuts for wanting to go to an over heating nuclear reactor... I on the other hand filter most of the stuff i see here out... i know for a fact if Butch was to come here and lose he would get the same treatment.. Wait he already did get this treatment banners included...and you better believe that was still on his mind that made his decision to leave that much easier

its just silly to go over to a message board after a difficult season and form opinions about fans. the venom would be the same at any other program. and maybe even more importantly its a vocal minority. I am not saying all hurricane fans are happy with the record but not all fans spew venom and troll message boards all day. I know plenty of die hard canes fans that probably do not know this site exists.
I agree...

Fire Golden! Go Canes!

Sure there is. He who thumps his chest the loudest, gets away with the most insults without being 'band', can use the word "slurp" in the most ways, can make up the most BS, posts in the WEZ, and sucks off the mods enough to allow them to get away with anything....he wins. Every time.

I guess your standards are different then mine.

If you don't like me, go snitch to the mods.

Fire Golden! Go Canes!

hilarious..
:clapping2:
remember though.. some don't seem to be able to think. They would much rather bash or run off any who don't agree with them.

Advertisement

Fire Golden! Go Canes!

hilarious..
remember though.. some don't seem to be able to think. They would much rather bash or run off any who don't agree with them.

Please let me know which part of what I said was incorrect.

Fire Golden! Go Canes!

If you don't like me, go slurp the mods.

FIFY. Did I win? I think you're just one of dozens of braindead parrots infesting this place. Otherwise, don't give two ***** about you.

Fire Golden! Go Canes!

hilarious..

Pretty much all of it.

Fire Golden! Go Canes!

If you don't like me, go slurp the mods.

FIFY. Did I win? I think you're just one of dozens of braindead parrots infesting this place. Otherwise, don't give two ****s about you.

Potato. Have some standards, slurping till the end.

Advertisement

Fire Golden! Go Canes!

hilarious..

Pretty much all of it.

Please name one thing Mr Hope For The Best!

Fire Golden! Go Canes!

hilarious..

Pretty much all of it.

Please name one thing Mr Hope For The Best!

"supporting Al STILL means you either think he can right the ship (i.e. Win all the games) or your supporting the status quo." It's one or the other."

Yukon Gold...mashed or baked? Slurp. Chirp.

It's not just the empty is the tone and level of hate. .. Two of Shaq coaches frequent this site and they base the tone of the U based on what they see on this site and they think that Shaq is nuts for wanting to go to an over heating nuclear reactor... I on the other hand filter most of the stuff i see here out... i know for a fact if Butch was to come here and lose he would get the same treatment.. Wait he already did get this treatment banners included...and you better believe that was still on his mind that made his decision to leave that much easier

That's actually the best thing I've heard in a while. I'm glad his coaches/advisors come here and gauge the hate...because it's real and it's warranted.

I'd prefer they shut the football program down as opposed to running it into the ground the way they are. Putting my selfish Cane hat on for a second I'm glad some of the local talented kids are looking past this year and coming anyways knowing Golden will eventually be gone...

But if I had a kid at that age and caliber graduating high school I'd have a hard time sleeping at night knowing I was sending him to learn from this incompetent staff and basically lose a year (Golden's lame duck year).

We are staring at the low point right now. A horrible coach, coming off a horrible season, and the whole thing is being orchestrated by a horrible inept set of decision makers. In my 35+ years following this program it's never felt this bad...at least back in the 70's it wasn't that bad cause we didn't have a winning history.

This program is being destroyed before our eyes.

Stop being senile man. You are Just bashing the program in front of one of our star recruits father? What, that's suppose to make you cool? You don't want good players coming to help miami out? Pay this man no attention Uknowwhat... Yeah we just went 6-7 but with the talent we have can easiliy be turned around.

Last I checked folden will be the coach in 2015, Now who is senile... wow.

Advertisement
Exactly. They think no one can have a different opinion or they are just stupid or don't really care about Miami football. Meanwhile, they ignore that there are many current players, past players, recruits, parents, and coaches, who have different views on the topic than they do. They complain about people "trashing" players when we point out that some of their under performance is on them, not the coaches, but then they trash any player, recruit, or parent that supports Golden by saying that anyone who supports Golden is either stupid, blinded and confused, doesn't know anything about football, or is somehow beholden to the staff and thus actually being dishonest (aka, lying). Would I prefer to see Golden gone and a different staff (if it's the right staff) in place? Absolutely. Does all of the childish, whiny, petulant, abusive, and downright pathetic behavior in any way help the program? Absolutely not.

Actually we just think you're stupid. For the record what day did you stop supporting Al?

No, we actually know ****72 is stupid. Plenty of proof on this board.

Advertisement
Back