Barry Jackson's Wednesday Buzz- new S&C at UM

B.B.B

Oh wait.....
### We hear the UM football team’s new strength staff is pushing players very hard in the weight room and on conditioning drills, and at least two players couldn’t finish one workout. UM football staffers say the goal is to be a better fourth quarter team. UM was outscored 115-94 in the fourth last season, the only period it was outscored.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
So Utough was complete garbage then? Along with everything else that potato instilled in this team.

So Utough was complete garbage then? Along with everything else that potato instilled in this team.
We are not sophisticated enough to understand and appreciate what Al Golden did at Miami. At the end of the day, he worked his tail off to get it fixed and it was all on him.

Advertisement
So if players thought Utough was rough at first, what did Randy have them doing?

Last edited:
Advertisement
FWIW I heard WQAM say that NFL scouts claim Georgia's athletes were some of the worst conditioned in the country. Putting them slightly above *** and his UFAT program.

Last edited:
FWIW I herd WQAM say that NFL scouts claim Georgia's athletes were some of the worst conditioned in the country. Putting them slightly above *** and his UFAT program.

That's funny though, their head guy was bamas s/c coach Cochran main assistant when he was at bama for a number of years Mark hoake

Advertisement
We hear the UM football team’s new strength staff is pushing players very hard in the weight room and on conditioning drills, and at least two players couldn’t finish one workout. UM football staffers say the goal is to be a better fourth quarter team. UM was outscored 115-94 in the fourth last season, the only period it was outscored.

Sports Buzz | Miami Herald & MiamiHerald.com

Felder part isn't real

I hope the old coaching staff was impaled on the ***** gaunlet contraption before they were fired. What a disaster the last 11 years have been.

Advertisement
One of the 2 quit the team and asked for a transfer, right?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back