Barry Jackson's Miami Herald story on our Safeties part 5 of 5.

True story and I will never forgive him for it either. You're in Cover 2 and can't cover the deep half...yet Banda wants us to believe he's playing because he's a better tackler.

Banda is crazy lololol
“You won’t play for me and coach Diaz If you can’t tackle” lol, true but you got to be able to cover too ****

Advertisement
He was pretty solid as a freshman, I dont Understand this take. If he keeps having the same mistakes then that’s on coaching too
Say what? So JJ and Shel and the other safeties can follow directions but it's the coaches fault Amari cant??? Man this world today amazes me. I been on the Amari train since Day 1, but he's not doing what needs to be done it sounds like and being a physical freak can't make up for it at this point. I'm gonna ride with him, he's still young.

Last edited:
I think everyone is happy for him as a person.....as long as he's not on the field.

Maybe, but this is one sport where your game can make a jump from year to year. Hopefully we're not in position where he has to play, but if he is, then I'm glad he improved. ****, I hope everybody improved from last year. If that's the case, then we should have an alright year.

What a story to tell Tyrique Stevenson. Both starting safeties are leaving. If you are an early entree you are guaranteed to be in the rotation and may start from the get go.
Exactly what I thought. This job next to Gurvan is screaming for him

Im happy for Red though i worry about his tackling but it seems hes improved so hopefully he keeps this up so maybe we can have a top sefety duo

Advertisement
The coaches believe Redwine is an all American level talent and said he should be better than Jaquan now that’s a hot **** take!! ... he is going to shut you fckn haters up for once and I am going to talk **** the entire time to you mfkers so get ready.

Redwine and Jaquan best safety duo in the country for 2018!! Wooh!!

The last poRst about a walk on being even considered to play is some slow shxt for the media to fill out there word requirement. Nothing to take literally to comment on at all.

They would move Finley or Smith back to the safety spot or even Michael Jackson or Trajan Bandy if necessary before that becomes even a real thought among the coaching staff

Advertisement
True story and I will never forgive him for it either. You're in Cover 2 and can't cover the deep half...yet Banda wants us to believe he's playing because he's a better tackler.

Banda is crazy lololol

Maybe a little something should have triggered his thought process when FSU's best receiver was heading out there.

Knowles?

1531177970825.gif

Advertisement
Just let the kid develop, not everyone is ready to be a big contributor day 1.
I'm hoping with Carter it's a case of him knowing he has 2 experienced guys ahead of him and he is the 3rd safety.I bet in 2019 when he knows it's his job he will approach it completely different.

Advertisement
Sounds like a lasagna of coachspeak and positive/negative reinforcement attempts. When the game is on the line, we'll see who they trot out behind JJ and Redwine.

I'd still keep an eye out for Gurvan Hall - one of my favorite recruits of the cycle.

I'm hoping with Carter it's a case of him knowing he has 2 experienced guys ahead of him and he is the 3rd safety.I bet in 2019 when he knows it's his job he will approach it completely different.

I fed it could Also be a case where he’s a little too aggressive at times and causes him miss assignments.

Hopefully he continues to be an animal on specials and learn to play safety consistently .

Advertisement
Back