Barry Jackson...

image.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even before this loss we all knew Crisco manila/Hanoi jane/Mata hari/Tokyo rose would be here at least two more years.19 years and counting seeing it get worse every year.griping,flying banners hasn't changed one thing.I say *** it walk away don't even give those knuckleheads at the university any attention.just go silent like a graveyard let them sweat the silence wondering what's up.get most of em wouldn't show their faces in public wondering what's up.

Advertisement
Manny could take a **** on the field, mid-game, and Blake James would just be like "Many, please. You know better. Don't do that again."

The man has plenary powers to run our once-proud program into the ground.
****, Flaky would pull manny’s zipper up.

Advertisement
The biggest concern is nothing suggesting that AD Blake James is on the hot seat. Hopefully the BOT wakes the F up and does what needs done ASAP.

Manny is not going anywhere yet but a bad loss to Duke and bowl game changes everything. Manny will be force to make changes. Boosters texted Miami AP sport writer Tim Reynolds during the game about Dan Enos.

Advertisement
Unfortunately it sounds like the administration is going to let this get to (and I hope I’m wrong) the Point where manny loses the team completely and fights break out. We as fans only have so much power I.e. tickets merchandise etc. I suppose a good brawl and public embarrassment will get him the boot.

Our AD is awful but when was the last time a HC was fired after year 1? Now if Manny decides to run it back with the same sorry sack of coaches in his second year...

Of course the administration has faith in CMD. It’s called covering your ***! Same reason an NFL GM will never cut a recently drafted bust 1st, 2nd rounder. Cutting/firing would just show the decision maker’s incompetence.

Advertisement
Back