Barry Jackson -update on the UM/Diaz situation later today.

The anger I witnessed at that stadium on Saturday was different. I mean, even Laz is on social media killing this Administration about their incompetence.

That Thursday night attendance will be embarrassingly bad. Hopefully, Virginia beats us and puts us out of our misery.
We left after they got the go ahead TD after Borregalis hit the FG to put us within 7. I saw the ending of that story before

Advertisement
The update is that most of the BOT loves Blake James and that he’s not in jeopardy. Manny isn’t in jeopardy until end of season if anything. And Frenk does not care at all about football and likes Blake. Hopefully this is not as horrible as it sounds.

Frenk is doing a horrible job. At least Shalala improved the academic standing. Academics have plummeted, sports are in the toilet, I can't think of anything remotely positive that Frenk has accomplished. Really strange that anyone on the BOT would still support him.

The anger I witnessed at that stadium on Saturday was different. I mean, even Laz is on social media killing this Administration about their incompetence.

That Thursday night attendance will be embarrassingly bad. Hopefully, Virginia beats us and puts us out of our misery.
Agree.

You had to actually watch this game to understand the depth of failure that it was.

In person, it was even worse.

Some people may think that all posters react in the same way, but we don't. I don't bait.

I also should not be prohibited from calling out a ridiculously wrong post just because that person historically chooses to attack me.

It is the height of irony for a poster to threaten to hold people accountable for posts that may not come to pass, while refusing to admit he was wrong about his false Marcus Lemonis claim.

Only The Fonz can go through life without admitting he was w-w-w-w-w-w-rong.

Welcome to the land of the blind, where those with one eye are 👑

Advertisement
This is the only UM/Diaz update we need to hear about.

go away gtfo GIF
I've been laughing at this GIF for the last 30mins

Advertisement
My suspicion is that the people who were leaking to Jackson were from the Hecht. Diaz is being thrown over the side by Blake.

I’d actually be surprised if this story represents the actual sentiment about James among the whales on the Board.
That's a reasonable assumption. Almost all news stories are basically some form of agenda driven leak narrative. All that is missing from Jackson's piece is a few more 'sources say' and a couple references to FBI agents.

My suspicion is that the people who were leaking to Jackson were from the Hecht. Diaz is being thrown over the side by Blake.

I’d actually be surprised if this story represents the actual sentiment about James among the whales on the Board.

Yeah, that's a good point. I would also add that speaking to ANY one or two Trustees should almost NEVER be taken as an accurate reading of how most/all of them are thinking. You could literally get 100 different opinions from 100 different Trustees.

I'm not saying that Barry Jacks-off made up the whole article, but that his conclusions are suspect at best, and misleading at worst. He may have talked to a Trustee or two, but to characterize that as the feelings of the entire BOT is ridiculous.

Advertisement
Yeah, that's a good point. I would also add that speaking to ANY one or two Trustees should almost NEVER be taken as an accurate reading of how most/all of them are thinking. You could literally get 100 different opinions from 100 different Trustees.

I'm not saying that Barry Jacks-off made up the whole article, but that his conclusions are suspect at best, and misleading at worst. He may have talked to a Trustee or two, but to characterize that as the feelings of the entire BOT is ridiculous.
Agree here

Not a doubt in my mind that Blake somehow got this out…

Advertisement

Boy, sounds very opposite of what people who are far better connected 😐😐😐🙄🙄🙄 have been saying/implying.

Again, somebody is going to have egg on their face

oh... and this...

"... The NFL scout said anybody who called left tackle Zion Nelson a first-rounder has vastly overrated him and there’s no draft-eligible player on the current roster that he projects as a sure-fire NFL starter..."

I highlighted last season that Zion was not great. He didn’t even start the first 3 games of the season, and while he played well in spots, he wasn’t some LT reincarnate. I’m wondering where his PFF grades are to begin the season thus far.

Last edited:
I highlighted last season that Zion was not great. He didn’t even start the 1st 3 games of the season, and played well in spots, but wasn’t some LT reincarnate. I’m wondering where his PFF grades are to begin the seasoned thus far.
I’ve never seen a top 100 pick get beat the way he does, straight up. He can’t hold Flowers jock when he was here and he turned out to not even be good in the pros. We are so thirsty we drink anything. Even at the expense of what we see with our own eyes. Our ability to suspend reality knows no equal

Yea idk where Barry getting the 8 million. Usually these coaches buyout contracts are between 60%-75% of what’s left on the contract.
its a clever move to shut down the debate... the next bot meeting, @SWFLHurricane might be called up to box some people, cause whatever was said to barry will **** people off in there

I can’t remember things being quite this toxic besides Goldens last season here.

The local media has completely turned on Diaz. You still had local media rooting for Golden to succeed right up until that Clemson fiasco.

No media is rooting for Manny. I can’t remember a time when the media turned this quickly against 1 of our coaches

Advertisement
Back