Barry Jackson -update on the UM/Diaz situation later today.

Advertisement
I'm going to give a hot take: I think the Diaz era ends on 16 Oct. So we have about 3 weeks left to deal with this. I expect UVA will be somewhat close, but UM will get smoked by UNC again at their place and after another 40+ point loss, that will be the end of the line. The question is whether it will be the end of the Blake James era, which it absolutely should be.
This is what Miami football has reduced us to.

We were begging Clemson to run Golden out of the building. Now we're begging UNC to do the same with Diaz.

What did we do to deserve this?

Mario knows that his program’s Playoff Window slams shut the minute USC gets a coach who knows what he’s doing, knows the culture, and knows how to hire Assistants. If Urban leaves JAX for USC (W) , Mario is done out there and so is Oregon. He’ll basically be in the position Mack Brown and the other ACC Coaches are vs. Dabo and Clemson.

Mario has a cleaner route to the playoffs here, but he won’t do it for free. He’ll also want complete control, a big boy pants budget, no interference from his AD or the Administration, and a Wartime Consigliere at DC and OC. Plus the house and a Pat Riley per diem.

Can the BOT handle that?
You forgot, SW 8th St to be renamed after him.

Advertisement

We were begging Clemson to run Golden out of the building. Now we're begging UNC to do the same with Diaz.

Too many chickens beheaded and left at intersections.

Man I am so done with college coaches. Get me a good and available pro coach that wants to come here for four or five years then gets his a$$ back to the pros. Then go get me another pro coach. Fawk Cristobal, fawk Kiffin. Bill O'Brien, Todd Bowles, Doug Pederson, Dan Quinn, Urban Meyer.......

Let Manny go and learn how to coach at Uconn or some MAC or WAC school. Miami is not a school you ask for a learning curve to win and coach. Temple was perfect for him. Miami, not so much.
That’s actually a nice idea on the pro coaches.

Advertisement
This school is ****ed. Never thought I’d say I’m proud to be an FSU grad
david tennant puke GIF

Can we confirm?

DBC really tweeted that???
I know he tweeted that, I am just.... cue the Doc Rivers face gif... thats me looking at that tweet in astonishment. He really asked if Mario Cristobal DROVE FROM GOT **** OREGON TO CORAL GABLES FOR A **** INTERVIEW..... That poor bear ate his brains and we didn't even know....

Advertisement
I know he tweeted that, I am just.... cue the Doc Rivers face gif... thoking at that tweet in astonishment. He really asked if Mario Cristobal DROVE FROM GOT **** OREGON TO CORAL GABLES FOR A **** INTERVIEW..... That poor bear ate his brains and we didn't even know....
The first 40 hours of the trip aren't that bad. Thi last you that suck
I know he tweeted that, I am just.... cue the Doc Rivers face gif... thats me looking at that tweet in astonishment. He really asked if Mario Cristobal DROVE FROM GOT **** OREGON TO CORAL GABLES FOR A **** INTERVIEW..... That poor bear ate his brains and we didn't even know....
The first 40 hours of the trip aren't that bad. It's the last few hours driving that suck.

Advertisement

I blame all my punishment on unhappy married women that I satisfied 😭

Advertisement
Back