Barry Jackson on OL/possible suspension

He didn’t have his permit yet was waiting for it to be mailed out and was able to prove it but it’s just bad press for Miami scaife woulda perfectly ok if it was in his glove box or center console but it was under his seat but that **** gets dismissed so fast but just bad press for Miami csz a player got “arrested”

At the time Scaife was arrested, the entire Miami team needed to carry weapons because Rashaun Jones had not been arrested, plus Haitians and stolen rims and da club and fights and girlfriends and gangs and Miami...

There, now Barry Jacks-off has his next story.

Advertisement
I made more money trading NVDA stock today than you make all month. Stop playing games. $500 cash app.. not going back and forth. We will see on Sept 4 around 9.. I'm gonna get banned again talking for calling you out.
NVDA is up 2% today...

In Florida your car is an extension of your home so you don’t have to conceal your firearm EVER. It can be on your lap.
castle doctrine

What law school did you go to? Just curious.

1629917006624.png

NVDA is up 2% today...
I've been in a calls since Friday 8/20 I bought cheap weeklies on TOS when it was 204. 2% is a lot when you have 27 calls with a $208 strike for August 27.. When it hit $224. I sold 20 of my calls and holding the rest for tomorrow when it hits $228. How much did you make today flipper?

Advertisement
He didn’t have his permit yet was waiting for it to be mailed out and was able to prove it but it’s just bad press for Miami scaife woulda perfectly ok if it was in his glove box or center console but it was under his seat but that **** gets dismissed so fast but just bad press for Miami csz a player got “arrested”

Got it. Yeah to me this is a non issue then if true. He has legal documents stating he had his conceal permit. lets play ball.

Advertisement
Toy

You know what would be a better use of a cops time than pulling someone over for tinted windows or a busted taillight? Get the license plate and mail a ticket to the registered owner of the car. Why in the f#ck does a cop need to pull someone over for windows that are tinted too dark? For one, that is a totally subjective call- cops don't carry a Star Trek tricorder to objectively say a window is 2% more tinted than the legal limit. Or course, the police love it when you try to contest a frivolous ticket as they can get OT for court appearances. As you said, these are all just lame excuses to get around claims of racial profiling. It needs to stop.
I had a friend who had a car with way too dark tint on the windows. He did get pulled over, they put a tint meter on the window and he got a ticket.

Got it. Yeah to me this is a non issue then if true. He has legal documents stating he had his conceal permit. lets play ball.

Please stop it with your Pennsylvania non-lawyer analysis. He did not have his license at the time. Whether it is a forgivable violation is a different issue.

If Scaife gets suspended, fire everyone. Seriously, the school needs to decide if they are committed to winning or not.
if manny is considering reinstating Tae who certainly acted "improperly" but was released because the victim and sole witness recanted, there is no chance in **** that Manny is suspending Scaife whose charges were dropped because the arrest was somewhat silly in nature and the prosecutor deemed it as such.

Last edited:
And the rumors too about Rooster and Jennings.

Just wake me up in Atlanta on 9/4. Or actually, I have a reservation at Little Alley Steak the night before, so wake me up before that, then I'll go to bed until 3:15 Saturday afternoon. This **** is maddening.
yea those 3 are the ones i heard about from my source

Advertisement
His new blog reports that DJ Scaife was arrested in July for possession of a concealed firearm. UM is and has been aware of the arrest and discipline is unknown. The state attorney, however, has declined to press charges.

Zion remains out but coaches are hopeful and optimistic he plays, as we've been saying.

Jarrid Williams has been working at LT in his absence.

So if Zion really can't get back, Campbell is out, and DJ is suspended...this is ME talking by the way, not in Jackson's article....wow. That would not be good.

Guess we'll see.
This is why we can’t have nice things.

if manny is considered reinstating Tae who certainly acted "improperly" but was released because the victim and sole witness recanted, there is no chance in **** that Manny is suspending Sccaife whose charges were dropped because the arrest was somewhat silly in nature and the prosecutor deemed it as such.
U just posted that one can ever know everything in these situations but are yet again posting that Tae "certainly" acted improperly.

Advertisement
I said what I said puzzy! Bet me money than muthafukka.. $500 send me your cash app. Carolina and Clemson beat us both by 25+ .. we have weak *** DE... lol they probably gonna ban me again. We lose by 3 touchdowns minimum. Our guys choke in big games. Show me otherwise you old pile of dirt.
I will take this bet.

If we lose, it will be by less than 25, deal? $500 per game, or $500 combined (both have to win by 25+)? or $250 per game?

Zion is still out?

If that's the case, he shouldn't play at all. OL is all about knowing what the man next to you will do in any situation. You have to work as one.

He'll be abused like a m'fer if he's still not practicing. That whole side of the line will be a mess if that's the case.

Advertisement
Back