Barry Jackson of the Herald 2-8 Re. Defense & Manny Diaz

Advertisement
813c6bfe778ccfff3889ea7fec7e70f6.jpg

That’s all you need to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upvote

This is the only post in this thread that is worth anything.

Why? Because he has "affinity", "They do it the right way"? Then why would YOU EVER even consider a job with Nick the Creep? I can understand his son making his own decision (a bad one, jus listen to Jade for da Truth) but Surtaint can't play both sides here. No go. He just can't go back to Lucy anymore and trying to keep his crib in 954 is all I'm hearing.

Advertisement
@CaneJuice69 I value a quote from Surtain Sr about rumph more than I value all the quotes from any fake Canesinsight “expert” poster that continue to take shots at rumph. That’s just me though.

Last edited:
Advertisement
@CaneJuice69 I value a quote from Surtain Sr about rumph more than I value all the quotes from any fake Canesinsight “expert” poster that continue to take shots at rumph. That’s just me though.
Guess reading comp not high on your value list since I was talking directly about his "doing it the right way" and th e implied hypocrisy of looking for a job @ Bama bags.

As to Rumph, he deserves a chance to continue the progress we have obviously made, but to consider losing TC anything other than a TOTAL RECRUITING F is the type of homerism that led to people buying orange ties. I want him to succeed but he/they/WE better figure out how to respond to the negs @SCarolina Ibis points out will be used against him/US going forward.

Last edited:
We still are mediocre some of you need to take those homer glasses off. **** near sickening
We are not that far off . With an above average QB our team is right up there with the top teams imo. If Clemson had Malik and we had Kelly Bryant at QB we win that game . OSU had Barrett...OU had Mayfield...UGA had Fromm....put any of those QBs on our roster and I think we are in playoffs...dudes expecting our roster to be completely loaded like its 2001 it won’t happen . We’ll have a weakness somewhere always...but outside of QB we have enough talent to compete with the big boys...A better QB probably fares better against Clemson D-Line than Malik did...the plays were there to be made...

Advertisement
Guess reading comp not high on your value list since I was talking directly about his "doing it the right way" and th e implied hypocrisy of looking for a job @ Bama bags.

As to Rumph, he deserves a chance to continue the progress we have obviously made, but to consider losing TC anything other than a TOTAL RECRUITING F is the type of homerism that led to people buying orange ties. I want him to succeed but he/they/WE better figure out how to respond to the negs @SCarolina Ibis points out will be used against him/US going forward.

Reading comprehension isn’t my strongest area.

Garvin played immediately last year and our depth the best its been since 2002. If he can play, you wont keep him off the field.

Garvin came in ready made. This issue with Rosseau is he has the raw talent, but he played in a lower level high school league which means he didn't face the Division I caliber prospects like other kids. The fact he is on campus right now and will go through spring ball is a huge deal. Looks like he is putting on weight which is another big deal. I'm not expecting the kid to be Brian Burns, but let's see how he progresses before we make any judgments.

Advertisement
key words in Rumph's quote is where "they think" they can win.. he's saying theres still kids who dont think they will win a national title here, and ***** em

key words in Rumph's quote is where "they think" they can win.. he's saying theres still kids who dont think they will win a national title here, and ***** em
Didn't do a good enough job convincing them they will a NC here.

Schnellenberger had a much tougher pitch when he convinced Bratton and Highsmith and those salt of the earth heroes to play here when they could have gone anywhere. He convinced those guys that if they all played for their home they'd win a NC here.

We are not that far off . With an above average QB our team is right up there with the top teams imo. If Clemson had Malik and we had Kelly Bryant at QB we win that game . OSU had Barrett...OU had Mayfield...UGA had Fromm....put any of those QBs on our roster and I think we are in playoffs...dudes expecting our roster to be completely loaded like its 2001 it won’t happen . We’ll have a weakness somewhere always...but outside of QB we have enough talent to compete with the big boys...A better QB probably fares better against Clemson D-Line than Malik did...the plays were there to be made...

I wouldn't say that because all of those teams still had elite defense/offense and good O-line/ running games. We had neither. We could not stop anyone on 3rd down and we could not convert 3rd downs. It didn't matter if it was 3rd and short or 3rd and long.

Advertisement
Back