Barry Jackson article

Advertisement
Exactly. Shall we bring up all the positive crap he said about Enos? Nothing he says carries any weight until I see him beat teams he should trounce, and not struggle against mighty CMU.
Didn't Manny say last year's O was going to be "violent"?

STFU you sound 2 years old. Wish we had the same hate around here for the person who left this place

Awwww, somebody from the "i received a 5th place/participation trophy" brigade doesnt like us critiquing and criticizing his idol diaz. If your analysis of this team is it was left in your words a "$hat show" than you definitely dont know WTF yout talking about, coach richt would've easily had won 9 or 10 games last year with the same roster, at minimum 8 games, cause he damyum show wouldnt of lost to F.i.u. and Louisianna Tech, the duke game might have been a battle but we pull that game out with coach richt. So since your analytical skills are flawed, you like your mentor diaz both need to STFU in the mean time. Yeah this team is not where its suppose to be, but the person before diaz damyum show built a real solid foundation in just the 3 short years that he was here. The last person didnt win national coach of the year by luck, but let's see what el commandante diaz does in real games besides run his trap and keep blaming the players, the players had the least to do with that 6 & 7 record, otherwise he wouldnt had felt the need to fire this guy:

Advertisement
Manny never said one good thing about Enos after he was hired and had to bite his tongue until the season was over. You can't do **** once the AD paid $1.5mill for that fraud OC.

LOL!

Dude, Manure hand picked Penos and said he’s bringing the O to the 21st century! Funny u blame that on Blake... but in a sense U are right, cause the doofus that hired Penos was hired after a few hour coaching search by Flake Blames

Advertisement
They had low numbers the last two years. 20 in 18 and 21 in 19. So, it isn’t insane that they might have one more.
I also saw mention on their board that they have room for up to 27 players for the next class so if they can use 1 on Patchan now I can easily see it. I don’t know how it works exactly but maybe that’s what they’re doing???

LOL!

Dude, Manure hand picked Penos and said he’s bringing the O to the 21st century! Funny u blame that on Blake... but in a sense U are right, cause the doofus that hired Penos was hired after a few hour coaching search by Flake Blames

Patchan is transferring because he wants to get on the field. If UF is offering him, it's probably for a reserve/rotational position like he would have had here. Either that or UF's defensive line is in shambles because Patchan isn't exactly a game changer. He's a solid rotation guy at a major program but he could get a ton more playing time at a smaller school.

Advertisement
LOL!

The majority of those who post on this website, websites, and television media outlets; The most common line of thinking was that Miami's offense is going to be at least above average, to maybe one of the elite units in 2019. Everyone that thought this always brought up Alabama's offense in 2018 every time when stating the above.

Hindsight is 20/20

Ever since Nick Saban took over as head coach at Alabama.. Three BCS winning teams was all about good defense, and clock management with the running backs before they found Tua - Who was the best QB Nick Saban has ever coached. Greg McElroy, AJ McCarron, Jalen Hurts [Oklahoma, Heisman contender], and Tua Tagovailoa. Matt Mauck with LSU.

ROSOOS (recurring off-season over optimism syndrome)

This needs to be a thing. I want a stamp so I can just reply to slurpee posts with ROSOOS, and everyone will know exactly what it means. Getting really tired of the Wile-E-Coyete, everything is going to be great THIS TIME, bull****...

Im not a fan of manny but at least he recognizes that his defense had obvious flaws (3rd down being the biggest one). The way the defensive coaches talk about the defense sometimes you would think it was the 85 bears.

Hold up. You telling me we should give Manny credit for seeing what we all see from the sidelines and our couches? While he's making $4M per year working as head coach for a football program with 5 (6*) National Titles on the shelf?

****, bro. You're right, I've been looking at this all wrong. Been too hard on the man. Why should we expect him to know, see, and do more for the program than the average fan? Thanks for setting us all straight.

Sorry, man, not directed at you, just picked this post to make a point as I'm fed up at the moment. I'm sick and tired of hearing words, empty words. I know it's the offseason and that's all there is at the moment. But fvck that "got to give Manny credit for making changes" bull****. I'll give him credit when he wins a conference championship and takes us to the playoffs. Man needs to STFU and go win some games. Charlotte this December, or GTFO.

Advertisement
Didn't Manny say last year's O was going to be "violent"?
Well it made me violently I'll to watch, so he was partially right. My question is, whenever Manny does these interviews and says all the the right things, was why didn't he think it was time to utilize the speed and athleticism on offense last year? Did he hire Enos just because Saban was supposedly ready to promote him? That's message board logic.

Im a Hurricane man, and i approve this message! Coach diaz still thinking he has to keep running his trap every time somebody shoves a mic in his face, he's not certified to tell us who's a good coach or what a "best week of practice is":

Is there a school, or certification process we can send him to?

If as much s**t came out his a** as comes out his mouth, he'd have s**t himself to death last season.

He really needs to STHU and when he sees a mic - go another direction.

Im not a fan of manny but at least he recognizes that his defense had obvious flaws (3rd down being the biggest one). The way the defensive coaches talk about the defense sometimes you would think it was the 85 bears.
So as all CIS posters. I'm glad you're impressed though.

Hold up. You telling me we should give Manny credit for seeing what we all see from the sidelines and our couches? While he's making $4M per year working as head coach for a football program with 5 (6*) National Titles on the shelf?

****, bro. You're right, I've been looking at this all wrong. Been too hard on the man. Why should we expect him to know, see, and do more for the program than the average fan? Thanks for setting us all straight.

Sorry, man, not directed at you, just picked this post to make a point as I'm fed up at the moment. I'm sick and tired of hearing words, empty words. I know it's the offseason and that's all there is at the moment. But fvck that "got to give Manny credit for making changes" bull****. I'll give him credit when he wins a conference championship and takes us to the playoffs. Man needs to STFU and go win some games. Charlotte this December, or GTFO.

I didnt absolve him from anything. I said Im not a fan. I was just pointing out im glad he admits the obvious defensive flaws cause the way these coaches usually talk about the defense youd think it was perfect.

Advertisement
Back