Barry Jackson article

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was not in favor of hiring Manny and as disgusted as anyone with what happened last season. At least he recognizes the problem areas and is trying to correct them. A lot more than some recent regimes did. Whether he is capable of righting the ship remains to be seen. Hope he does because if not looking at a few more miserable years with a new coach. Do not trust those in charge to make a good hire to replace him

Cliff notes?

- Patchan might go to UF or UNC...even though Coach K now corches at Toledo (WTF?!?), which could be an option.
- Running the spread offense will translate into much more than just more points, it will influence the whole lifestyle of the team/corches
- Lashlee one of the best at it
- 3rd down on both O & D was just horrendous last season, needs to change
- A bunch of Canes in the NFl draft (That should have stayed)
- We ***** next season...cooking with Crisco with D'King at point.
- I'm sure I missed a bunch and misconstrued a bunch as well, enjoy :4e49c5euykr1o.jpg:

- Patchan might go to UF or UNC...even though Coach K now corches at Toledo (WTF?!?), which could be an option.
- Running the spread offense will translate into much more than just more points, it will influence the whole lifestyle of the team/corches
- I'm sure I missed a bunch and misconstrued a bunch as well, enjoy :4e49c5euykr1o.jpg:
LOL thanks, man.

Advertisement

lol so Kul still doesn't want to recruit and decides to reach out to 6th yr eligible patchan lol

Advertisement
Exactly. Shall we bring up all the positive crap he said about Enos? Nothing he says carries any weight until I see him beat teams he should trounce, and not struggle against mighty CMU.
Agree.
I know it's fans' nature to be optimistic otherwise might as well follow another team. But this guy talked so well last off season he made most of us believers. Not this time. You fool me once...................................

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back