barry jackson article

Advertisement
Even rosier gets it... smh

“I found this interesting: Though Rosier held players available for poor execution, he seemed to question the coaching in a postgame interview with WQAM on Saturday when he said: “We’ve got to learn to change when other people change, not give people the same look.”

Wow is all I can Say about that

“I found this interesting: Though Rosier held players available for poor execution, he seemed to question the coaching in a postgame interview with WQAM on Saturday when he said: “We’ve got to learn to change when other people change, not give people the same look.”

Richt making d coordinators job easier by the week, no wonder why our dbs can't defend a back shoulder throw, they've never seen it thrown in practice ever

Advertisement
Was thinking the same thing this defense could be even better with an actual offense to practice against

Rosier for OC

interesting ideas here and I agree with most of them.

also, interesting Rosier quote near the end

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article220987780.html

#MakeTheUGreatAgain #FireTheOC
I normally like Barry’s articles but he’s being way to kind to Richt in this one. **** needs to burn, now! We’re way passed coaches being talked too! Heads need to roll and coaches need to be fired! Enough is enough, this fan base as been disrespected and taken for granted long enough.

Advertisement

He's right but he's gotta shut the **** up.
The COACH needs to learn how to not give people the same look.
ROSIER needs to learn how to throw a beach ball in the ocean.
Smug *** bum *** QB.
He's too trash to talk so much.
Tired of this ****.

How can you justify giving Richt one more season to call plays after being historically bad this year ? And the lack of “elite” talent on offense is a bull**** excuse . There are far less talented teams than Miami producing points. It’s coaching.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back