Barry Jackson Article about spring...some qb updates

I read in a psychiatric journal once the need to name call on a response is a sign of lack of confidence on oned idea.

I’m waiting on your multiple IP ban.

Stop stalking and following me around, you definitely have mental issues, stalker.

I guess all your pinga accounts got banned so you created this new account yesterday. You are one crazy fūcking dude and you seem obsessed with me.

Get a life, motherfūcker.

Advertisement
Kosi ain't comin'???
Kosi ain't comin'???
I’m waiting on your multiple IP ban.

Stop stalking and following me around, you definitely have mental issues, stalker.

I guess all your pinga accounts got banned so ctratec this new account yesterday. You are one crazy fūcking dude and you seem obsessed with me.

Get a life, motherfūcker.

Who's this Ping guy? Some people seem obsessed with him. Anyhow with your defamatory remarks to some posters. Shouldn't you be banned?

i'd rather see any of the young guys get a shot over malik. he has no feel for the game. that being said, i always had concerns about perry because he played a lower level of competition in hs and he got away with things that wont fly in college. He definitely has a ton of talent, but watch his tape his senior year and watch Jarren Williams. it's night and day in my opinion.

Who's this Ping guy? Some people seem obsessed with him. Anyhow with your defamatory remarks to some posters. Shouldn't you be banned?

Don’t play dumb. You created this account yesterday, stalker. Can’t wait for you to be permanently banned.

You’re not here to talk football. You’re here to create psycho drama.

You’re a mental patient with internet access.

Advertisement
87005-6278107Fr.jpg

I'm guessing this.

Rosier plays LSU
They share time the next 2 games. (Savannah and Idaho)
Perry starts FIU.
Then the decision is made.

The caveat I'll add is if Rosier rips LSU to &hit. If he does that and plays a flawless game, then Richt won't/can't touch him. But anything less (which to your point is what I'm predicting), Richt will do just as you've laid out.

i'd rather see any of the young guys get a shot over malik. he has no feel for the game. that being said, i always had concerns about perry because he played a lower level of competition in hs and he got away with things that wont fly in college. He definitely has a ton of talent, but watch his tape his senior year and watch Jarren Williams. it's night and day in my opinion.

I have to admit that I'm gonna be worried as **** if neither Perry or Weldon become contributors. It's not going to be a good look on our recruiting. Especially when you factor in how late in the game we went after Williams.

Advertisement
barry described habits perry had in HS. stuff he was able to get away with because of the level of competition he played at. I think @coachmacho was the first person to pick it out when he saw his film.
And I got ridiculed for it.

I'm in shock!

5th year senior, 3rd year in the system. Returning starter. Week 3 of spring practice.

If he wasn't the leader, he should have already transferred.

Advertisement
I'm in shock!

5th year senior, 3rd year in the system. Returning starter. Week 3 of spring practice.

If he wasn't the leader, he should have already transferred.

I don't think it's shock you're experiencing. This appears to be a more permanent condition.

And I got ridiculed for it.

I don’t remember that, but yea, it’s possible. I can see someone like Perry with his talent slinging it around competing against lower tiers of competition if that’s what happened. It’s been 2 years or more since I’ve looked at his highlights.

So, it may take more than a year to get someone like that ready.

In the meantime, Williams, who clearly had a higher level of QB coaching sophistication will be coming on after spring.

Like I said, this boils down to who works and studies the hardest between now and July.

I personally think it’s wide open until then and really am trying to keep an open mind on ALL FOUR.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Multiple sources. Multiple disparate descriptions of the same events. Shocking.

How about this? Wait a little bit. See what happens in game-like conditions at the scrimmages. See how they work and improve over the summer. See how fall practice goes.

I don’t remember that, but yea, it’s possible. I can see someone like Perry with his talent slinging it around competing against lower tiers of competition if that’s what happened. It’s been 2 years or more since I’ve looked at his highlights.

So, it may take more than a year to get someone like that ready.

In the meantime, Williams, who clearly had a higher level of QB coaching sophistication will be coming on after spring.

Like I said, this boils down to who works and studies the hardest between now and July.

I personally think it’s wide open until then and really am trying to keep an open mind om ALL FOUR.
Exactly! I'm open minded and definitely optimistic that Perry finally shows us that he is the guy, but until I see it he's just a guy who can lob balls to wide open guys in practice.

I said that about malik while i still stated my concerns about nkosi. I still say that about malik and he won the job based soley by default. If jack could simply man up like cmr intended and take criticism understanding where it comes from being lets work at it and improve rather than feeling like a butt hurt female cause of his father saying we shouldnt be so critical than jack wouldve been the starter and this conversation wouldnt be valid. Other than that i agree with everything you said. Im just not gonna make a case for malik is some standout qb. Not even a decent qb in my eyes. But i understand to some all that matters is the teams results instead of any individuals. If thats the case than i guess who cares who plays qb & lets all make sure no one is critical of play calling or player developement at skill positions like wr cause were playing with a ball and chain...

bigg facts!!

Advertisement
Back