Barry Jackson Article about spring...some qb updates

Advertisement
Advertisement
barry described habits perry had in HS. stuff he was able to get away with because of the level of competition he played at. I think @coachmacho was the first person to pick it out when he saw his film.

It’s impossible for Perry’s deep ball to be worse than rosier, nope not believing that sh*t

Advertisement
Means nothing.

“one observer said his deep ball is not as good as... blah blah blah”

Names are unimportant, he could be talking about anybody.

Practice “observers”, even Dee, aren’t there all the time, don’t see every pass, aren’t in the QB room, etc.

Remember last year? Dee, DMoney, the brow, a bunch others, all but assured us based on their own personal observation of practice in spring and early summer that Rosier sucked and there was no way he was the man. We all know how that turned out.

Look, I’m rooting for N’Kosi to win the job because of his arm talent, so some lame-o saying one deep ball looked bad is irrelevant.

But I’m trying to stay objective. I want the guy who wins the job to start. Whoever that is. Period.

Again richt is going to tow the company line as he should this spring all the way to fall camp to have assurance malik won’t transfer for a final season imo

Advertisement
I'm betting Rosier starts against LSU. Don't think the decision will even be close. From there, though, position could be wide open and Rosier, unlike last year, on a short leash.

Advertisement
I'm guessing this.

Rosier plays LSU
They share time the next 2 games. (Savannah and Toledo)
Perry starts FIU.
Then the decision is made.

Last edited:
It just doesn’t jive what everyone else is saying, call bullsh*t. Barry Jackson got to specify if his source was out there for all of the practices or just one because that’s not much context if he doesn’t specify period.
Even bamarrero was on the big 3 rollup on Thursday was talking up Perry from what he’s hearing

Advertisement
Back