Barry J. article 8/12/20

Been trying to tell y’all not to sleep on Flagg. May not have the measurables you’d hope for but he’s just a football player. Comes from a football factory and will come in well prepared. I think he’s going to have a very good career here. The type of kid who’s going to quietly rack up 12+ tackle games on the regular.

I’d like to see us dip into Houston/Texas area a little more regularly.
My nickname for Flagg is Texas Thump.

Advertisement
You don't have to tell me, I been posting since January how hard the kid has been working all offseason.

He worked with my boy Coach Scott literally every single day of the offseason on improving his route running & being more consistent with his hands.

People just dug in & decided they hated him but there's gonna be a shìt ton of sautéed Crow served up on here once the season starts... Pope is gonna be on fire.
I expect @brock to call out every single one of these annoying AF duck a55 MF’s.

Advertisement
Been trying to tell y’all not to sleep on Flagg. May not have the measurables you’d hope for but he’s just a football player. Comes from a football factory and will come in well prepared. I think he’s going to have a very good career here. The type of kid who’s going to quietly rack up 12+ tackle games on the regular.

Honestly, I feel it’s more that he knows the position because he was coached well more than natural talent. His HS tape wasn’t that impressive in regards to jumping off film. He didn’t knock guys backwards and he looked average speed wise against HS players.
TAC’s tape on the other hand was legit. The kid had great speed and wrecked people. Unfortunately, I feel this maybe more of a lack of coaching skill by Patke than a praise to Flagg.

Best defensive player in Houston, Texas send him to recruit anybody they’ll listen

Advertisement
You don't have to tell me, I been posting since January how hard the kid has been working all offseason.

He worked with my boy Coach Scott literally every single day of the offseason on improving his route running & being more consistent with his hands.

People just dug in & decided they hated him but there's gonna be a shìt ton of sautéed Crow served up on here once the season starts... Pope is gonna be on fire.

I'll believe it when I see it. Hope he puts it together and then there's my biggest concern. Can he stay healthy if he's used a lot. I won't apologize for questions about his physique.

Kid kind of reminds me of Coley. Had the same questions about him and he ended up doing well for himself. Hoping for the same with Pope.

No hate here for anyone. It's still a message board and there's always questions until the players answer.

He retired.. Gone to NFL

Pretty poor troll attempt on your part. Hopefully people are smart enough to see that and not derail the thread.

Nah man, I haven't been keeping up with the Canes all summer. I got married, Covid happened, started a new business. Only came back now because we're actually playing football.

Obviously some **** happened but I'll just google it, thanks

Honestly, I feel it’s more that he knows the position because he was coached well more than natural talent. His HS tape wasn’t that impressive in regards to jumping off film. He didn’t knock guys backwards and he looked average speed wise against HS players.
TAC’s tape on the other hand was legit. The kid had great speed and wrecked people. Unfortunately, I feel this maybe more of a lack of coaching skill by Patke than a praise to Flagg.

Time will tell. There wasn’t a lot of us on the Flagg bandwagon, but I think he’s going to be a player for us and the type of backer Manny loves.

For the record, I also love TAC and think he’s going to be a beast. Love his upside.

Advertisement
I've been away for a few months, but no mention of Gregory Rousseau? Is he hurt?
Season 4 Episode 24 GIF by Friends

Advertisement
Nah man, I haven't been keeping up with the Canes all summer. I got married, Covid happened, started a new business. Only came back now because we're actually playing football.

Obviously some **** happened but I'll just google it, thanks

My apologies if it was a legit question and congratulations on your marriage. I wish you prosperity in your new venture in the home and the workplace.

That's 3rd string striker.

Maybe they'll give him a few carries on offense as the short yardage back.
look up his highlights!!! He can run the ball!! Actually he comes from a long line of running backs. His great-grandfather played running back for Texas. His grandfather played running back for University of Houston, his uncle played running back for Texas A&M and his father played running back for UTEP

Advertisement
Back