Barrow to Auburn??

barrow didnt lock down anything in south florida. mario has and will do more damage at Bama. Same as strong at texas. T-rob will get more kids.

Remember that Muschamp D is about to pretty nasty. It won't be hard for Barrow to lure top notch DB/LB recruits to that system.

Advertisement
barrow didnt lock down anything in south florida. mario has and will do more damage at Bama. Same as strong at texas. T-rob will get more kids.

Remember that Muschamp D is about to pretty nasty. It won't be hard for Barrow to lure top notch DB/LB recruits to that system.

Especially with those facilities at Auburn.

nm

Attachments

• 3357656.jpg
    3357656.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 19
Advertisement
He was here under shannon.
2008-Futch (4 star) Marcus Robinson (4 star) Arthur Brown (4 star who went on to be a star at KSU)
in 2009- we didnt sign one LB.
2010- we signed travis williams (who didnt last and was a 4 star) Kevin Nelson (3 star didnt last)
then kelvin cain, ty cornelius and jimmy gaines
2011-Denzel, Gionni paul and Eddie johnson
2012-Witt Kirby (4 star who didnt do anything until this year) and Jawand Blue (3 star never did squat)
2013-Jermaine Grace, Figs (who's claim to fame before the rape was almost knocking himself out in UF game
and one spring practice hit on Duke.)

This is great recruiting and coaching? Come on. lets be real. i dont care about him dancing on the field in practice.
If we are going to say a great ex-cane like Randy Shannon sucked, well i will say barrow was overrated. he
didnt lock anyone down in South Florida. Grace when eh signed said "My grandma loves coach golden"

You do realize that he does not recruit by position?

Barrow locked down many of our most valuable players and if you follow recruiting many of those recruits and parents stated that Barrow was who sealed the deal.

There is a picture on Facebook being shown with trob muschamp barrow and another coach meeting up at a restaurant.

Good for Barrow. If he wants to move up in the coaching world he needs to work with guys who can win. He will magically become one of the best assistants in CFB now that he isn't under guys like Shannon and Golden.

Advertisement
muschamp is a lifer at the DC position. not made to be a HC but he will be a great pickup for Aubrun if he is focusing on def. barrow is def on a better staff

Not a big deal.....I don't really care where he goes. Good luck to him.

If he goes to Auburn so what, good for him... these guys aint goin to be Miami coaches their whole careers regardless of any circumstances... his mother was sick he left and now he returns if true... i just wanna freakin win at the U.... Go Canes

you still believe in the tooth fairy pole smoker?

Advertisement
barrow is a canes legend but he was replaced by a cane in hurlie brown. lets keep it real. Barrow isn't a great coach. we missed out on a ton of linebackers so dont tell me he was a recruiting god. moreover, it was apparent to me the way denzel was creating turnovers this year and how much armbrister and kirby improved, hurlie is a better coach.

Dudes on here have been saying barrow had to go years ago...

I guess his "needs to spend time with family" reason for bolting from the U was as legit as Urban Maya's bolt from UF.

:)

We all knew why he left, he hated this scheme and wasn't crazy about the penn st boys

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back