Bar Milo

Imagine if Perryman was allowed to develop into a true three down LB at LSU instead of being fattened up into foie gras by ***

Advertisement
LULZ at foi gras. That's fcking classic because that's exactly what poor Perryman looked like. He looked like Folden stuffed him to the point of explosion.

Watch him get with a trainer before the combine and transform himself into the flexible fluid athlete he used to be.

Like clive, dorsett and denzel?

Yes. 6-6

The record has nothing to do with development but good job

Just nominated your post for CIS Porst of the Day on the WEZ. Enjoy your negs.
With a straight finger, this dude just typed that a team's record has nothing to do with a coaching staff's ability to make their football players better. And he even had the nerve to toss a "but good job" condescending cherry on top of that **** sundae.

Has to take the cake for worst post ever on this website. And that says a lot.

i get that everyone is against golden for everything but we do have guys in the league all i was trying to say is that its not the development more than the scheme is being run, every year these kids get better numbers minus their injury years, they were all three star kids and are going to go high in the draft, i want him gone too but these kids have

yea i was a little **** faced typing that and didnt explain myself very well but all i was trying to say that the reason our record is what it is is because of the crappy *** scheme they are in, but hey ill take an award for porst of the year here and wear it

Advertisement
lol dude will suck just like everyone else corched by this terrible staph. **** this school

Yes. 6-6

are you mentally handicapped? I don't want to make fun of someone with an actual disability.

The post is pretty terrible, but let's not overlook the underlying posts saying Clive, Dorsett and Denzel suck. Also pretty ******* awful.

Yes. 6-6

are you mentally handicapped? I don't want to make fun of someone with an actual disability.

The post is pretty terrible, but let's not overlook the underlying posts saying Clive, Dorsett and Denzel suck. Also pretty ****ing awful.

i admit it was horribly typed should have made my point better still learning to try to come on here when not under the influence but hey after this last season we all need to drink a little more

The post is pretty terrible, but let's not overlook the underlying posts saying Clive, Dorsett and Denzel suck. Also pretty ****ing awful.

i admit it was horribly typed should have made my point better still learning to try to come on here when not under the influence but hey after this last season we all need to drink a little more

Indeed. You needed to explain further. The other person saying Clive, Dorsett and Denzel suck to further the anti-Golden fire is simply foolishness.

Yes. 6-6

I dont think they suck. Just to clear that up

Advertisement
Well we are 6-6 and have those guys going in high rounds, so are they magically great players who were low rated guys or were they developed right? How many teams with sh¡tty records have kids going in the first round? Kids can be developed into good players and the coach is a crappy gameday Xs and Os coach, has denzel been better every year here, same for walford same for dorsett, the coaches had nothing at all to do with that? We have guys coached by them playing over guys that were drafted higher, guys from major programs that did better than the canes and have better resources, so are you saying those teams that have won a lot more than us cant develope kids? Because their records at the time were better

Not supporting folden at all, just saying it aint the players and their lack of development that are losing us games, its the coaches sh¡tty play calling and the scheme being run is what is costing us games

We are magically 6-6 because of raw talent and an absolute **** schedule. The fact we have a multitude of draftable players just means that NFL scouts see the talent on the team. The 6-6 record means the talent wasn't developed and coached as it should have been. We arent maximizing potential and we aren't getting more from less.

Last edited:

I dont think they suck. Just to clear that up

All good. What does suck --- 6-6. That sucks. Also sucks that neither the coaches nor the players could accomplish what was needed after the first half of the FSU game. I expect nothing tomorrow.

No. 6-6 doesn't mean talent wasn't developed.

6-6 means our coaching, leadership, and game day coaching was sub-par and pretty much awful.

No. 6-6 doesn't mean talent wasn't developed.

6-6 means our coaching, leadership, and game day coaching was sub-par and pretty much awful.

really? Stacey Coley went from freshman all american to Ryan Hill. Talent hasnt been developed. Just wait until Glubens gets his fat hands on Kayaa

Advertisement
When the only advantage the key staff members have in recruiting the S. FL kids is pimping early playing time that is all they are going to talk about when asked.

Advertisement

Yes. 6-6

Just nominated your post for CIS Porst of the Day on the WEZ. Enjoy your negs.
With a straight finger, this dude just typed that a team's record has nothing to do with a coaching staff's ability to make their football players better. And he even had the nerve to toss a "but good job" condescending cherry on top of that **** sundae.

Lmao, I thought I was the only one that caught the " but good job" comment , that alone sealed the deal on " porst of the year"

Advertisement
Back