Bar Milo

LULZ at the dimwits in Al's Army continuing to bag on South Florida recruits. Keep slagging on those local "divas" like Amari Cooper and Dalbert **** while they continue to destroy the college football world.

You dummies want to know why South Florida recruits are cold to UM when it seems like some out of state recruits aren't? Same reason your wives or girlfriends hate your loser asses and love new dyck.

Knowledge is power. The local community has all the knowledge. Just like local recruits know what a loser fraud Folden is because everyone around here has him figured out, your wives/girlfriends know how inept you are.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Love some of milo's statements if only many of the south fla kids had his attitude

This S Fl kids want to be all stars right away. if they understood the benefiting of redshirt its remarkable. but its football and everyone wants to play so i get it. love his attitude as well.

Redshirting? AG is burned the majority of RS by playing special teams and mean less downs . AG is a ******* idiot

Advertisement
And btw cali produces some pretty good players , alot of entitlement there also but seems to be a different mindset

The s fla kids have always been like this not all but many i mean butch lost out on a ton of s fla studs

And btw cali produces some pretty good players , alot of entitlement there also but seems to be a different mindset

The s fla kids have always been like this not all but many i mean butch lost out on a ton of s fla studs

HStrokes already put together a list showing how Butch actually landed more than any other coach and the first one to land the majority. So no.

Advertisement
lol dude will suck just like everyone else corched by this terrible staph. **** this school

Like clive, dorsett and denzel?

Yes. 6-6

The record has nothing to do with development but good job

One of the dumbest comments I've ever read on here. And that's saying a lot because this is a sea of idiocy.

Agree, just in time for porst of the year

Well we are 6-6 and have those guys going in high rounds, so are they magically great players who were low rated guys or were they developed right? How many teams with sh¡tty records have kids going in the first round? Kids can be developed into good players and the coach is a crappy gameday Xs and Os coach, has denzel been better every year here, same for walford same for dorsett, the coaches had nothing at all to do with that? We have guys coached by them playing over guys that were drafted higher, guys from major programs that did better than the canes and have better resources, so are you saying those teams that have won a lot more than us cant develope kids? Because their records at the time were better

Not supporting folden at all, just saying it aint the players and their lack of development that are losing us games, its the coaches sh¡tty play calling and the scheme being run is what is costing us games

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think a teams record and player development have some correlation. However, it is entirely possible to develop players well, and be a horrendous game day coach. For instance, a more talented team, with players who are better developed, could still lose to a one dimensional option team if the coach refused to stack the box on every play.

HStrokes already put together a list showing how Butch actually landed more than any other coach and the first one to land the majority. So no.

Lets see this list i have every recruiting book since "blu" so lets compare

Advertisement

Lets see this list i have every recruiting book since "blu" so lets compare

Please do post. I would love to see it.

Well we are 6-6 and have those guys going in high rounds, so are they magically great players who were low rated guys or were they developed right? How many teams with sh¡tty records have kids going in the first round? Kids can be developed into good players and the coach is a crappy gameday Xs and Os coach, has denzel been better every year here, same for walford same for dorsett, the coaches had nothing at all to do with that? We have guys coached by them playing over guys that were drafted higher, guys from major programs that did better than the canes and have better resources, so are you saying those teams that have won a lot more than us cant develope kids? Because their records at the time were better

Not supporting folden at all, just saying it aint the players and their lack of development that are losing us games, its the coaches sh¡tty play calling and the scheme being run is what is costing us games
Do you realize that none of the guys leaving are sure first rounders?

Additionally, do you understand that it's possible to have players get drafted and still not have developed them to their full potential?

For instance, a guy like Perryman came in here as a freshman and exploded off the screen as a star. He was a star the minute he stepped on the field. Had he been maximally coached for four years he'd be a top 15 pick.

It's possible to have a bunch of guys get drafted lower than they would have been had they been coached up better and been part of a winning program. That's what you'll see this year.

There were plenty of people talking about Flowers being a future top 5 pick after the way he played as a freshmans. You don't hear any of that talk 3 years later.

lol dude will suck just like everyone else corched by this terrible staph. **** this school

Like clive, dorsett and denzel?

Yes. 6-6

The record has nothing to do with development but good job

Just nominated your post for CIS Porst of the Day on the WEZ. Enjoy your negs.
With a straight finger, this dude just typed that a team's record has nothing to do with a coaching staff's ability to make their football players better. And he even had the nerve to toss a "but good job" condescending cherry on top of that **** sundae.

Advertisement
Back