Bar Milo

He's going to be a RS Frosh. Out of HS, DTs and most OLs should be judged around 3rd year in the program. If teams are playing either of those positions early, they're either freakish players or the team's in trouble.

Advertisement
They haven't started practice yet, so you're probably not going to hear a lot about an offensive lineman. They're not all that valuable in 7 on 7 stuff.

Very true but I have seen several projected starter list and his name wasn't on any of them so far.Just curious that's all.

Redshirt freshman hasn't seen a live snap yet. You're not going to hear much until he does, or at least until fall practice gets kicking. Hope we don't need him this year. Ideally, unless a guy's a freak like Flowers, Leatherwood or Donaldson, you don't want an OL starting right away.

They haven't started practice yet, so you're probably not going to hear a lot about an offensive lineman. They're not all that valuable in 7 on 7 stuff.

Very true but I have seen several projected starter list and his name wasn't on any of them so far.Just curious that's all.

Because he's behind Darling right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milo starting to get some reps inside. I think he has good potential there.

Advertisement
He's going to be a RS Frosh. Out of HS, DTs and most OLs should be judged around 3rd year in the program. If teams are playing either of those positions early, they're either freakish players or the team's in trouble.

This is worth repeating.

This. He came in with a basketball body....he really needed to hit the weights when he got here but by next year he shouldn't have an excuse of be thin for a O-lineman any more especially with the program we have in place

Advertisement
He has a chance but, as others have said, he needs to get stronger. I see him inside.

Don't think he will contribute this year but he's just a redshirt freshman.

Apparently he was doing a lot of good things during the spring. I think Milo will be a very solid player down the road provided he gets stronger. He is a very bright kid with great feet and good athleticism for a guard. I agree with D$ that he is a guard all the way. He just seems like a more natural fit inside as he does not posses the type of freakish athleticism to play tackle. Milo could develop into a solid starter. I could see him excelling at pulling, hitting moving targets etc.....

Last edited:
Milo starting to get some reps inside. I think he has good potential there.

Definitely seems like a better fit there than tackle. He's not gonna maul anyone but his lateral quickness and 2nd level blocking were probably his best qualities in HS. Sounds like his strength needs to improve so he could anchor inside but that would be a problem against guys with a legit bull rush outside anyway. Replacing Kc at LG in 2 years is probably his best spot.

Milo just aint that good. There is a reason none of the big pac 12 schools wanted him.

Advertisement
Milo just aint that good. There is a reason none of the big pac 12 schools wanted him.

Absolutely right! If the kid hasn't been named a starter by now, it's time to kick him to the curb. Kids need to understand...produce on day one or gtfo.

He was a 4 star composite, and he's a redshirt freshman. Have you seen practices and monitored his development? Or else, how would you have any idea?

Advertisement

He was a 4 star composite, and he's a redshirt freshman. Have you seen practices and monitored his development? Or else, how would you have any idea?

Doesnt matter about ranking. One thing miami fans needs to realize is that just because you were a 4 star doesnt mean you are good. Everybody isnt going to be a baller.

Absolutely right! If the kid hasn't been named a starter by now, it's time to kick him to the curb. Kids need to understand...produce on day one or gtfo.

Has nothing to do with him not being named a starter. But the fact is everybody is not going to be good at football.

252, he wasn't a scrub. Chose Miami over "Arizona State, Nebraska, & Washington" ... kid was a 4 star (not that I'm put much weight in the star system).
Chaminade offensive lineman Bar Milo chooses Miami before Eagles? season opener against Venice

None of that means he is good. There are going to be guys who just never produce. He is still young and things can change but the dude was over hyped because he was kaaya teammate.

You claim that doesn't mean he's good. But as purported support for your claim that he isn't good you state that he wasn't heavily recruited by local Pac 12 powers. Poor job.

Advertisement
Back