Bar Milo

DC1986

ALL lives matter. Back the Blue!
Banned
Haven't heard much about this kid lately.I remember thinking that he would be one of our best OL coming out of high school but I don't see him on any projected starter list.Does anyone have any reports or news? Just curious.

Advertisement
Haven't heard much about this kid lately.I remember thinking that he would be one of our best OL coming out of high school but I don't see him on any projected starter list.Does anyone have any reports or news? Just curious.

Last i read he really needed to gain some weight and get a lot stronger before getting into the rotation. I think that was prespring so we'll see in the fall what the offseason program has done for him.

Last i read he really needed to gain some weight and get a lot stronger before getting into the rotation. I think that was prespring so we'll see in the fall what the offseason program has done for him.

The new S/C program should benefit him tremendously then.I just remember he was highly regarded and had excellent feet due to playing basketball I think.No more trying to be like a cheeseburger.SMH.

He will see some action this year and get some much needed reps. If he is needed for more than that this year it will be due to injuries.

Barring my lowest expectations coming to pass, he should see the field this year.

Advertisement
I've asked about this kid during the spring and the consensus seemed to be that he needs some more weight and strength but should be able to help us this year.

Barring my lowest expectations coming to pass, he should see the field this year.

9v4zte8lg953pcd8rf77t54vm.300x225x25.gif

Advertisement
I can see him starting not this coming season, but the one after. Let him get stronger, he's already a very intelligent kid and has good feet.

He has a chance but, as others have said, he needs to get stronger. I see him inside.

Don't think he will contribute this year but he's just a redshirt freshman.

He has a chance but, as others have said, he needs to get stronger. I see him inside.

I admittedly know very little about o-line play, but wouldn't you want strength inside? If Milo has good feet/knee bend, doesn't that make more sense at tackle?

Advertisement
Don't think he gets much burn this year, but I think he'll be a player for us with significant PT the year after. And we should all be very happy, because he's one of the younger guys with the highest ceiling. Lots of "bodies" in Loftus et al.

Agreed.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of our OL "transition" out of the program after this season is over - but Milo probably won't be one of them....

Don't think he gets much burn this year, but I think he'll be a player for us with significant PT the year after. And we should all be very happy, because he's one of the younger guys with the highest ceiling. Lots of "bodies" in Loftus et al.

I admittedly know very little about o-line play, but wouldn't you want strength inside? If Milo has good feet/knee bend, doesn't that make more sense at tackle?

I'm no expert, either, and we don't have a huge amount of data to go off. With that said, he doesn't seem athletic or long enough to thrive at tackle.

He's not naturally weak, just young. For someone who does not have superior athletic ability or length, he needs a certain measure of strength of power to be effective. That's what he's building now.

Advertisement
They haven't started practice yet, so you're probably not going to hear a lot about an offensive lineman. They're not all that valuable in 7 on 7 stuff.

They haven't started practice yet, so you're probably not going to hear a lot about an offensive lineman. They're not all that valuable in 7 on 7 stuff.

Very true but I have seen several projected starter list and his name wasn't on any of them so far.Just curious that's all.

Advertisement
Back