Bar Milo Update

Milo and Merrick to finish out the O Line class

For the love of god yes.

These two would be the best from this OL haul. Merrick has me worried as he had an excellent visit to FSU last week and is now strongly considering them...it would be a major loss imo.

Gauthier I can live with....but Mahoney looks like a major project. No thanks on that Tally kid either.

Brown, Gauthier, Christian, Merrick, Milo and I'm good.

Really you don't like Brendan Loftus

[video=youtube_share;7szT2RaUEF4]http://youtu.be/7szT2RaUEF4[/video]

I want him. he can pass block and move for 6'8

Advertisement
don't forget Rob Dowdy. I think he's likely to end up in the class unless the staff feels like they have someone better they've got a legit shot with

For the love of god yes.

These two would be the best from this OL haul. Merrick has me worried as he had an excellent visit to FSU last week and is now strongly considering them...it would be a major loss imo.

Gauthier I can live with....but Mahoney looks like a major project. No thanks on that Tally kid either.

Looks like a major project to me. Also some evaluators that I really trust have confirmed my suspicion.

I could see brown and Mahoney seeking shelter elsewhere. Still ****ed we lost that giant to OSU...

Advertisement
Merrick, just the exact opposite gut feeling u have. He'll be at Florida for Friday night lights and at UM for Uday. If he doesn't commit at FNL and makes it to Uday, I think he commits while on campus. Either way a decision is coming soon.

Advertisement

For the love of god yes.

Loftus is one of North FL biggest recruits in 2015. He would be a major get if he commits to Us next week

Our haul this year:
Milo
Brown
Mahoney
Gauthier
Christian

But That will change if we are able to pull guys like Loftus and Dowdy. Gauthier and Christian will be gone if we get those guys.

Our haul this year:
Milo
Brown
Mahoney
Gauthier
Christian

But That will change if we are able to pull guys like Loftus and Dowdy. Gauthier and Christian will be gone if we get those guys.

Yeah I could see those two being encouraged to seek shelter elsewhere even though Christian earned his offer at UM's camp.

Go Canes

Cloud lifted. Handcuffs off. Golden is an elite recruiter.

He comin'

So thankful Golden didn't leave for Pedo State!

Advertisement
Our haul this year:
Milo
Brown
Mahoney
Gauthier
Christian

Gauthier would be first to be dropped. If anyone were to be dropped.

I think we're getting Milo and Merrick pretty soon. Think staff views Mahoney as a guy they really like.

If anyone were to get the boot after Gauthier, think its Brown, not Christian. For Loftus.

It's obvious most looking at the rating and not trusting the staff's evaluations. Milo looks like a well put together OLineman. Loftus looks powerful in tight, but lacks athleticism. Brown will be a star guard after turning some of that baby fat to muscle. Gauthier and Christian are both very good and will be studs after a redshirt season. Mahoney I can't get a bead on, but I trust what staff is doing now.

Advertisement

Would love Merrick but i just feel like he is not coming for some reason. Im interested too see what Brenden Loftus does next week when he commits. all signs point to us but we will see.

He's Coming

Who?

Jesus Christ our lord and savior.
AMEN

Would love Merrick but i just feel like he is not coming for some reason. Im interested too see what Brenden Loftus does next week when he commits. all signs point to us but we will see.

He's Coming

Who?

Jesus Christ our lord and savior.

I'd feel much better about this OL class if we're able to land Milo and Merrick. Definitely prefer both of them to Loftus. Unfortunately, Merrick may be leaning towards UF. Have to hope he doesn't commit there before having a chance to come to U Day in a few weeks.

Adding Milo and Merrick would be huge because it would give us a talent upgrade and allow us to cool off on a couple current OL commits.

Advertisement
Back