Bar Milo Update

hasena75

Junior
Milo said he is really leaning towards Miami right now and they are the frontrunner.

Only thing holding him back is not seeing the campus yet.

He will be at Miami August 10th

Has heard nothing but great things from Kaaya

Advertisement
If the campus is his only question, he should commit when he visits. Kaaya just gets better and better. Now he is taking over recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice! We may have to stick with Mahoney if he helped bring Milo in. Gauthier will be gone.

I think Gauthier and Fines will be gone.

Fines is Nose Tackle not an Offensive Linemen so there is no correlation with what Milo or Merrick does. Not to mention Fines is a good addition at NT for how UM's current 3-4 scheme works. He is a good 2 gap'r that will learn to play with better leverage once he is redshirted.

We can take all of them since we have room for 3 more OL since Eric Flowers will most likely go pro along with Duke after this year.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nice! We may have to stick with Mahoney if he helped bring Milo in. Gauthier will be gone.

Fines is Nose Tackle not an Offensive Linemen so there is no correlation with what Milo or Merrick does. We can take all of them since we have room for 3 more OL since Eric Flowers will most likely go pro along with Duke after this year.

Go Canes

I believe he was talking about the numbers game but I agree. We need DT's and they like Fines.

Fines is Nose Tackle not an Offensive Linemen so there is no correlation with what Milo or Merrick does. We can take all of them since we have room for 3 more OL since Eric Flowers will most likely go pro along with Duke after this year.

Go Canes

I believe he was talking about the numbers game but I agree. We need DT's and they like Fines.

Yh I was, I'm just not sold on Fines.

Go Canes

Me too, think there are alot better DTs. We shall see

Advertisement

Go Canes

Why aren't you sold on Fines ability to hold down the middle of the dline as a 2 gap'er? Keep in mind the NT doesn't go roaring up field but rather controls an area to form a wall whil keeping Olinemen off of the LB's.

Go Canes

Milo and Merrick to finish out the O Line class

For the love of god yes.

These two would be the best from this OL haul. Merrick has me worried as he had an excellent visit to FSU last week and is now strongly considering them...it would be a major loss imo.

Gauthier I can live with....but Mahoney looks like a major project. No thanks on that Tally kid either.

Brown, Gauthier, Christian, Merrick, Milo and I'm good.

Milo and Merrick to finish out the O Line class

For the love of god yes.

These two would be the best from this OL haul. Merrick has me worried as he had an excellent visit to FSU last week and is now strongly considering them...it would be a major loss imo.

Gauthier I can live with....but Mahoney looks like a major project. No thanks on that Tally kid either.

Brown, Gauthier, Christian, Merrick, Milo and I'm good.

Really you don't like Brendan Loftus

[video=youtube_share;7szT2RaUEF4]http://youtu.be/7szT2RaUEF4[/video]

Advertisement
Back