Banner

Five years later, not much of a correlation. The big news in that game is that the great James Franklin got his hat handed to him.

Seriously though how hilarious they fly the temple banner the day temple has the biggest win in their program history. These butch slurpers can't get anything right.

Crazy that Temple got its biggest win in their program's history after they changed coaches. I recall them losing to PSU under his watch.

Actually, yeah, five years is how long it takes to remove all affects of a ****** coach from a program. That's exactly the rationale used by all the Golden Slurpers. Why this year is "year one". I think it's pretty telling that at no time while Golden was there did they overachieve (like beating PSU). At no time that Golden's been here have we overachieved, quite the opposite actually.

Advertisement
I just hope these same cats donate as much money or more to the school, instead of throwing money on banners all the time

At some point, money will be needed to fire Golden ..and hire the new coach/staff

Not another dime until they prove the want to win. Actually, I want all the money I already gave BACK! They should go take everything they paid Donna back plus any pension she got. Use that to pay off Al.

I'd purchase 4 season tickets and resume contributing to the Hurricane Club tomorrow if Golden was fired. He is the single reason why I don't support UM in any way shape or form. I might go to a few games this year but will only purchase tickets 2nd hand.

Good work guys, you really show them. Keep up the great work.

proxy.php

Look at all the cool kids cracking their piggy banks to rent a plane. "LULZ"

LULZ? Is that all you've got? LULZ??? If money means nothing to you big man, then drop $100 on the banner, you know, since it's clear that you're ballin.

SMDH. Cracking a piggy bank. Who even thinks this way? QP, the ******, that's who.

I wouldn't give a Canadian cent towards this stupid idea. The only people benefiting from this idiocy are the owners of the banner/plane company. Dumbass gonna dumbass, carry on.

Advertisement
Firing Day is 82 away.

This single game is often cited as our resurrection. Edgerin James was good for 299 yards.
We lost to McNabb's Syracuse 13-66, the previous week.

We had tickets to the original scheduled date, but Hurricane George did it in.

[video=youtube;KQHIPVIN5OI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQHIPVIN5OI[/video]

I just hope these same cats donate as much money or more to the school, instead of throwing money on banners all the time

At some point, money will be needed to fire Golden ..and hire the new coach/staff

Not another dime until they prove the want to win. Actually, I want all the money I already gave BACK! They should go take everything they paid Donna back plus any pension she got. Use that to pay off Al.

I'd purchase 4 season tickets and resume contributing to the Hurricane Club tomorrow if Golden was fired. He is the single reason why I don't support UM in any way shape or form. I might go to a few games this year but will only purchase tickets 2nd hand.

I'm in the same boat. Going on the 3rd season with no donation and ticket purchase. For me, it was simply the end of my patience with this athletic dept and program. I wasn't willing to blindly support what I thought was poor leadership just because it was a familiar uniform and team logo.

Everybody is free to spend their hard-earned money as they see fit. When the AD and BOT gets serious about winning again, they'll be the recipients of my cash flow once again.

Putting a "Period." at the end of your asinine post doesn't make it accurate or correct.

Five years later, not much of a correlation. The big news in that game is that the great James Franklin got his hat handed to him.

Seriously though how hilarious they fly the temple banner the day temple has the biggest win in their program history. These butch slurpers can't get anything right.

Crazy that Temple got its biggest win in their program's history after they changed coaches. I recall them losing to PSU under his watch.

Actually, yeah, five years is how long it takes to remove all affects of a ****ty coach from a program. That's exactly the rationale used by all the Golden Slurpers. Why this year is "year one". I think it's pretty telling that at no time while Golden was there did they overachieve (like beating PSU). At no time that Golden's been here have we overachieved, quite the opposite actually.

Wait, so it is going take five fricking years to remove the Golden cancer? Oh crap. Given the fact that Temple has now beaten psu, can we revalue Al to "He even loss at Temple!"

Advertisement

OzarCane - that banner is the BOMB!

My sincere admiration and well . . gratitude.

Well done. WELL done.

Firing Day is 82 away.

This single game is often cited as our resurrection. Edgerin James was good for 299 yards.
We lost to McNabb's Syracuse 13-66, the previous week.

We had tickets to the original scheduled date, but Hurricane George did it in.

[video=youtube;KQHIPVIN5OI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQHIPVIN5OI[/video]

God dammit, if Butch Davis isn't our next coach, I'm going to be f'ing ****ed.

Advertisement
Back