Banner

Advertisement
“Fire Blake James Bring Highsmith Home” Got a nice ring to it ya know

Also don’t fall for the “support the kids” appeal to emotion tactic. Sucks for the kids and they deserve better they’re obviously integral to our success, but this is bigger than them. DO NOT show up to games and hit the admin where it really hurts...

The entire secondary sucks. All hype. Shaq and pinckney played horribly. McCloud was smart to take a redshirt.

Fire Blake James. Only smart move he made was hiring larrranaga. Blake can’t evaluate football at all. He prob thought he was doing the “right thing” hiring Richt and Manny to play to the population (alum and Cuban) But Blake can’t evaluate anything. I think he actually lucked out with larranaga

like everyone else says, not only fire manny and entire staff, but Blake James has to go too otherwise nothing will change

Advertisement
Advertisement
donated every time (and a bunch to, not some $5 token ****, usually $100 plus for everyone). At this point, why? What the **** would making another expensive change by incompetent administration do?
I'll only spend money if there is one to get rid of Blake James and **** ball BOT members. If it isn't for them to old them accountable for **** hirings, then what's the point of wasting more of my money

Advertisement
Any banner or other form of call to action has to be directed at Blake James. Does absolutely no good unless or until the AD and his entire staff are overhauled. We need a Dan Radakovich type of hire. It’s no coincidence that Clemson really started to take off after he came on board.

PhotoFunia-1570366554.jpg

Advertisement
donated every time (and a bunch to, not some $5 token ****, usually $100 plus for everyone). At this point, why? What the **** would making another expensive change by incompetent administration do?
I'll only spend money if there is one to get rid of Blake James and **** ball BOT members. If it isn't for them to old them accountable for **** hirings, then what's the point of wasting more of my money
That’s what we’re donating too. It’s ginna say fire Blake James. I’d say we have enough money to fly the plane for the UVA game but how do we make it happen since you’ve done this before?

Advertisement
Back