Banner

Advertisement
@duke4heisman @Dwinstitles hey guys if you’ve read this thread we have a lot of support and I think will have enough money to fly the banner for the UVA game with a “fire Blake James” message. But none of us know how to organize it and RVA said you guys might have been part of organizing last years banner. If so can one of you please help me out because I want to get this done, Blake needs to be put on notice for hiring his fishing buddy.

@duke4heisman @Dwinstitles hey guys if you’ve read this thread we have a lot of support and I think will have enough money to fly the banner for the UVA game with a “fire Blake James” message. But none of us know how to organize it and RVA said you guys might have been part of organizing last years banner. If so can one of you please help me out because I want to get this done, Blake needs to be put on notice for hiring his fishing buddy.
I just contributed to a few banners but wasn't involved with the logistics. I believe the poster was ozcarcaneshow or something like that. If you go to the Wez and search for him with banner, you should find the thread. I know one of them, they posted a lot of the details, actually the Wez is a bigger platform for donations and knowing the logistics.
I'm pretty sure it was done through GoFundMe and probably just through Google search with companies that do that. He offered money back if it wasn't enough money and had a vote on the wording

I just contributed to a few banners but wasn't involved with the logistics. I believe the poster was ozcarcaneshow or something like that. If you go to the Wez and search for him with banner, you should find the thread. I know one of them, they posted a lot of the details, actually the Wez is a bigger platform for donations and knowing the logistics.
Thanks duke

Advertisement
45057874_2351443701564028_130374659983015936_n.jpg

I'm pretty sure it was done through GoFundMe and probably just through Google search with companies that do that. He offered money back if it wasn't enough money and had a vote on the wording
Ok awesome! Maybe I can do this on my own, I’ll start the go fund me and and post it on here with basically the same thing. Refunds if we don’t make it and vote on the wording. Although I’d like to go with one of classics like Save the U, fire Blake James! 👍

Hate banners honestly, still have that stance on them. I can See if it was year 3 but they aren’t firing this man sadly after year 1 so it’s not going to do anything lol

Advertisement
Ok awesome! Maybe I can do this on my own, I’ll start the go fund me and and post it on here with basically the same thing. Refunds if we don’t make it and vote on the wording. Although I’d like to go with one of classics like Save the U, fire Blake James! 👍
Sounds good, you can come up with 3 or 4 options and have a vote. The companies have either a cost per letter or a limit, IIRC.

I want to fire him not ruin the mans life. Let him go be an AD at Rice or some low level school like that. Just not a good fit for Miami. Relax.
Obviously I was joking, I don't want to ruin his life either.

The entire secondary sucks. All hype. Shaq and pinckney played horribly. McCloud was smart to take a redshirt.

Fire Blake James. Only smart move he made was hiring larrranaga. Blake can’t evaluate football at all. He prob thought he was doing the “right thing” hiring Richt and Manny to play to the population (alum and Cuban) But Blake can’t evaluate anything. I think he actually lucked out with larranaga

like everyone else says, not only fire manny and entire staff, but Blake James has to go too otherwise nothing will change

Eichorst hired laranaga

Advertisement
Did anyone else notice the “Go Gators” banner at the game yesterday? Pathetic. Count me in for Blake James banner. Need to get him out so we can start “Building Champions”

Weird experience yesterday at Hard Rock. All TVs in certain area had UF v Auburn. They normally have the UM game on.

Ok guys I’m almost done with the go fund me but I’m not sure how much to put the $$$ goal at. How much do you guys think it will cost to fly the banner?

it has to say fire manny and blake.

one without the other doesnt accomplish the goal.

do that and you got $250 from me

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back