Banner is bought and paid for gentlemen.

I deleted that. I don't do *** jokes, families, girlfriends or wives.

I apologize.

This is what #TNM is all about. Thank you for your unwaivering support and thank you for standing up for our homosexual, bisexual, asexual, transgender, BiLesbainFaggot, and undecided communities.

We are BUILDING CHAMPIONS for life.

Can we expect you to renew your season tickets?

Advertisement
This is what #TNM is all about. Thank you for your unwaivering support and thank you for standing up for our homosexual, bisexual, asexual, transgender, BiLesbainFaggot, and undecided communities.

We are BUILDING CHAMPIONS for life.

Can we expect you to renew your season tickets?

Someon close to me was beaten within an inch of his life just for being ***. That's why I don't do it.

Want to make a joke about that too?

Jesus Christ. You've never go to the games, been in Coral Gables, given a cent to this program, seen our facilities in person or gone to a basketball or baseball game.

You're just a 2001, greatest team ever guy. You didn't live through the sanctions, sit in the stands when Butch had his fly over or sit through the 58-0 Clemson game that got Golden fired. You just loved that Ed Reed and Sean Taylor team.

What the **** am I doing wasting my time with you. You really are an actual clown.
I did and I fully support a banner castigating the admin!

Advertisement
Hey keyboard warrior. Why don't you google the Catholic Faith especially the part about justification is by faith PLUS works and the Bible says Justification only comes by faith alone and not works.
Why serve in heaven when you can reign in ****!

Lmao. UM baseball has more titles than Virigina has in all major sports combined. Miami let a lifer retire on his own terms and last year was a good rebound year and recruting has rebounded nicely. I seriously doubt you've ever attended a baseball game here.

Virginia football is trash and has been trash for two decades. They trailed Old Dominion in the fourth quarter this year and turned it over 5 times against Notre Dame in Bronco's FOURTH YEAR.

They nailed it on their basketball coach.

The funny thing is you're so lacking in perception abilites that you think cause I don't want to fly a banner I'm somehow saying everything is great here. Get your head out of your *** long enough to read when I said Manny has to get his **** straight and these comebacks that end in losses have no silver linings. We are playing to our competition week to week and these horrible first quarters are 100% on the coaching staff and the disconnect between them and the players is going to cost coaches their jobs.

Just because I don't do self ingratiating stupidity like clown make up and idiotic banners that help nothing doesn't make me blind.

You're just to to stupid to see behind your own clown show to see that.
Are you legit talking about UM baseball exploits from 2000 to dispute UVA baseball has a much better coach than we do and has been the superior program of late by a mile even though they don’t have our history or recruiting base?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Should've bought lottery tickets. At least you would've had a chance to win something rather than just throwing it away.

Ask any recruit after the game what they think about stunts like this. They'll clown on your ***.

Don't know how he did it, but that vertically challenged man who was eye level with Ricardo's nut sack could spot that plane over the mountains and trees on that island
best post.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back