Banner is bought and paid for gentlemen.

Advertisement
man with a plan.

regardless of who agrees/disgrees, you did what you stated you would do...

kudos.
Thanks brother. I’m a man of my word and like you and many others on here I just couldn’t keep quiet anymore about what’s been done to our beloved 5x national championship football program. I simply had enough.

Advertisement
QUOTE="Liberty City El, post: 4250691, member: 14457"]
Why don't yall mf'ers start pooling your money together to drop bags for recruits?

Although yall dumbasses would definitely get caught immediately if you tried to so nevermind.
[/QUOTE]

Soon we'll see threads popping up:

"GoFundMe for [insert south florida diva]"

Fvck you scumbag! You made it personal with me questioning my faith. I’m gonna leave it at that but you know where to find me if you wanna meet up and discuss it man to man.

Hey keyboard warrior. Why don't you google the Catholic Faith especially the part about justification is by faith PLUS works and the Bible says Justification only comes by faith alone and not works.

da plane.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
The nation? Laughing at the first games results of a first time, first year head coach whose only losses have been razor thin margins, one of them to a top 10 team? No. The nation doesn't even care, and to the extent they notice, they see it for what it typically is: new staff, growing pains.

But the banners do look ridiculous to those outside of S Florida. That's not to say that the admins, as a group, are competent when it comes to athletics, or that James is the right guy. But this is really an idiotic time to start this. It's a little better than an anti-coach banner, but there's nothing about it that will be taken seriously to benifit UM football. Those who are anti-canes will highlight and spin it against us anywhere they can. There are times when you can strategically employ methods like this that will help break a few last straws for positive change, but this crowd is absolutely tone deaf when it comes to realistic strategy.
1. The coastal sucks!
2. People are ****ed because James made a lazy *** hire.
3. Manny raiding that FSU coaching clinic is going to come back
Im upset because our football team sucks cöck & it has a direct correlation to the administration. Its not rocket appliances.
Don't forget the Coastal is terrible.

Im upset because our football team sucks cöck & it has a direct correlation to the administration. Its not rocket appliances.

Wrote something ****** then deleted. Everyone's frustrated. Everyone wants to fix it. Everyone thinks their opinion is valid.

Hope it works out. We'll know soon enough.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back