Banner is bought and paid for gentlemen.

You’re right I wasn’t at a baseball game there because I’m a random dude from PA.

I don’t give a flying fück about other Miami sports. MIAMI IS A NATIONAL FOOTBALL BRAND.

Most here only care about the football team.

How many coaches from this staff that the incompetent Admin hired would get retained elsewhere? Not including someone picking up Manny & him getting the band back together.

Plain & simple it needs the reset button hit.

Jesus Christ. You've never go to the games, been in Coral Gables, given a cent to this program, seen our facilities in person or gone to a basketball or baseball game.

You're just a 2001, greatest team ever guy. You didn't live through the sanctions, sit in the stands when Butch had his fly over or sit through the 58-0 Clemson game that got Golden fired. You just loved that Ed Reed and Sean Taylor team.

What the **** am I doing wasting my time with you. You really are an actual clown.

Advertisement
Jesus Christ. You've never go to the games, been in Coral Gables, given a cent to this program, seen our facilities in person or gone to a basketball or baseball game.

You're just a 2001, greatest team ever guy. You didn't live through the sanctions, sit in the stands when Butch had his fly over or sit through the 58-0 Clemson game that got Golden fired. You just loved that Ed Reed and Sean Taylor team.

What the **** am I doing wasting my time with you. You really are an actual clown.
I was there in the 90’s, have been to basketball games, was there
Some in this fanbase are just dumb as ****, flying a banner is beyond stupid and childish
*** Hurt Fire Blake James!

Yes, THIS is what will make us a national laughing stock.
Our play hasn't done that already.

The nation? Laughing at the first games results of a first time, first year head coach whose only losses have been razor thin margins, one of them to a top 10 team? No. The nation doesn't even care, and to the extent they notice, they see it for what it typically is: new staff, growing pains.

But the banners do look ridiculous to those outside of S Florida. That's not to say that the admins, as a group, are competent when it comes to athletics, or that James is the right guy. But this is really an idiotic time to start this. It's a little better than an anti-coach banner, but there's nothing about it that will be taken seriously to benifit UM football. Those who are anti-canes will highlight and spin it against us anywhere they can. There are times when you can strategically employ methods like this that will help break a few last straws for positive change, but this crowd is absolutely tone deaf when it comes to realistic strategy.

Advertisement

What the **** am I doing wasting my time with you. You really are a clown.

Fück off you ignorant nancy.

I was too young for the glory years in the early aughts. All Ive seen is mediocrity from this program & I’ve still stuck around. Drove from Central PA to Charlottlesville last year & Boston College to see the fücking pathetic excuse of a product we put on the field. In 17’ I drove to UNC to see that shït show.

You look so fücking dumb right now, UM has fans all up and down the east coast and nationwide.

The whole reason I am a UM fan was because my Old Man was recruited there in the 70s & was on the team for a cup of coffee. He actually was on an undefeated “Baby Hurricanes” team.

Despite having a degree from Pedo State & living close enough to have season tix & unfortunately working in State College the past 2 years, Im still here. After all these unsatisfying shïtty years.

Go Canes logic “YoU aInT FrOm MiAmI YoU aReNt A rEaL fAn”

Like I stated before you’re the worst porster here & you just proved it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You’re a fool.

Honestly dedicate some effort to your own life and try to accomplish something worth a ****.

Seriously focus on yourself you have a lot to learn if You don’t even know and aren’t capable of setting up a Gofundme on your own.

You don’t speak for all canes fans. It’s a terrible look for the program and to recruits and yes it’s worst than our play on the field. Because it gives the impression that the community is not really behind the team.

Whatever you spent on this project could have been used to put more Canes fans in the seats of the stadium.

You think it’s clever and it’s making a difference. It not in the way that you think it is.

You’re setting the program back and you’re too dumb to realize that you are doing our Rivals work for them. “Coach I heard ppl are getting fired is that true?” But then you guys will say this coach can’t recruit. And maybe they aren’t the best but I’d like to see you answer to a kid and convince him to come to a school where there are rumors of firings and lack of fan support 5 games in.
Hey homie, thanks for the new copy pasta that I will save.

Second, what’s your job at Hecht?

Fück off you ignorant nancy.

I was too young for the glory years in the early aughts. All Ive seen is mediocrity from this program & I’ve still stuck around. Drove from Central PA to Charlottlesville last year & Boston College to see the fücking pathetic excuse of a product we put on the field. In 17’ I drove to UNC to see that shït show.

You look so fücking dumb right now, UM has fans all up and down the east coast and nationwide.

The whole I am a UM fan was because my Old Man was recruited there in the 70s & was on the team for a cup of coffee. He actually was on an undefeated “Baby Hurricanes” team.

Despite having a degree from Pedo State & living close enough to have season tix & unfortunately working in State College the past 2 years, Im still here. After all these unsatisfying shïtty years.

Go Canes logic “YoU aInT FrOm MiAmI YoU aReNt A rEaL fAn”

Like I stated before you’re the worst porster here & you just proved it.

Great story. I can see why you’re so upset. You drove to some games we didn’t win. And you still stuck around.

Props to you. It gives you all the right in the world to judge and mock everyone and everything who doesn’t agree with you or has a different point of view.

Your location has nothing to do with it, it’s the fact you think anyone who roots for the team under these circumstances is a homer, a Hecht plant or part of the problem.

Alll from 1500 miles away while doing nothing to help the program.

Stfu fool.

Advertisement
Great story. I can see why you’re so upset. You drove to some games we didn’t win. And you still stuck around.

Props to you. It gives you all the right in the world to judge and mock everyone and everything who doesn’t agree with you or has a different point of view.

Your location has nothing to do with it, it’s the fact you think anyone who roots for the team under these circumstances is a homer, a Hecht plant or part of the problem.

Alll from 1500 miles away while doing nothing to help the program.

Stfu fool.

Im upset because our football team sucks cöck & it has a direct correlation to the administration. Its not rocket appliances.

You’re a fool.

Honestly dedicate some effort to your own life and try to accomplish something worth a ****.

Seriously focus on yourself you have a lot to learn if You don’t even know and aren’t capable of setting up a Gofundme on your own.

You don’t speak for all canes fans. It’s a terrible look for the program and to recruits and yes it’s worst than our play on the field. Because it gives the impression that the community is not really behind the team.

Whatever you spent on this project could have been used to put more Canes fans in the seats of the stadium.

You think it’s clever and it’s making a difference. It not in the way that you think it is.

You’re setting the program back and you’re too dumb to realize that you are doing our Rivals work for them. “Coach I heard ppl are getting fired is that true?” But then you guys will say this coach can’t recruit. And maybe they aren’t the best but I’d like to see you answer to a kid and convince him to come to a school where there are rumors of firings and lack of fan support 5 games in.

the program's losses are setting the Canes back, not a banner.

Advertisement
No more donations gents, I’ve covered the last 45$ to get us across the finish line. Shout out to @247 Canes for coming up with the winning idea. The banner will say “Pawn the chain for a real A.D. #FireBlake&Strawley”. I want to start by thanking all my brothers who donated and all the tremendous support we got on here because this was a team effort from the start. I know everyone of us who donated is grateful to each other for giving what they could to invoke some change because we all know money doesn’t grow on trees. I’m just the guy who started the gofundme and I couldn’t even do that alone without help from @305_separatist to make it look more professional. The banner will fly from 6:20 to 6:50pm as per law it has to be landed by sundown at 7pm. All you young bucks on her that have all the social media outlets like facebooks, Twitter, Snapchats and Instagrams make sure you plaster it with pics/videos of
the banner followed by a #FireBlake&Strawley
. And god willing with a little luck it’ll go viral and the local and national media/espn will pick it up because the more exposure into the malpractice this admin has committed against this program the better and the more likely change is made!

man with a plan.

regardless of who agrees/disgrees, you did what you stated you would do...

kudos.

Advertisement
Back