Banner is bought and paid for gentlemen.

Who ever said don’t take action?

But here is the difference when you vote..my name isn’t stamped on your ballot.

This statement by the “fans” is a misrepresentation of the fan base bench the begging it took to raise a few hundred measly dollars.

Take action but take action for yourself in a way that will formally be taken seriously.
No knock on the team or coaches its a knock on the trash AD.

Advertisement
Why don't yall mf'ers start pooling your money together to drop bags for recruits?

Although yall dumbasses would definitely get caught immediately if you tried to so nevermind.
You know we’d be on here boasting how we snagged such and such recruit cause we dropped a bag full of gift cards. Lol. NCAA and the athletic department would be all over this site lol.

No more donations gents, I’ve covered the last 45$ to get us across the finish line. Shout out to @247 Canes for coming up with the winning idea. The banner will say “Pawn the chain for a real A.D. #FireBlake&Strawley”. I want to start by thanking all my brothers who donated and all the tremendous support we got on here because this was a team effort from the start. I know everyone of us who donated is grateful to each other for giving what they could to invoke some change because we all know money doesn’t grow on trees. I’m just the guy who started the gofundme and I couldn’t even do that alone without help from @305_separatist to make it look more professional. The banner will fly from 6:20 to 6:50pm as per law it has to be landed by sundown at 7pm. All you young bucks on her that have all the social media outlets like facebooks, Twitter, Snapchats and Instagrams make sure you plaster it with pics/videos of
the banner followed by a #FireBlake&Strawley
. And god willing with a little luck it’ll go viral and the local and national media/espn will pick it up because the more exposure into the malpractice this admin has committed against this program the better and the more likely change is made!

******* idiots has to be the stupidest fanbase ever

Who ever said don’t take action?

But here is the difference when you vote..my name isn’t stamped on your ballot.

This statement by the “fans” is a misrepresentation of the fan base bench the begging it took to raise a few hundred measly dollars.

Take action but take action for yourself in a way that will formally be taken seriously.

I don’t know why you are getting so upset over it? It almost sounds like you have a hidden agenda like some of those others hanging at The Hecht. I don’t know this for certain but the fact of the matter is this athletic department is a total dumpster fire and people are very passionate about The Canes.

I have the feeling that the SJWs have taken over and you might be right here. Nothing will change and that’s very sad for a once proud program.

Advertisement
Those of us who grew up during the glory days want our program back! This AD is a ***** and should be canned for one garbage hire after another. All the snowflakes that want to attack me do it, I love it. Go cry in your safe rooms you candy *** snow flakes.

1570659337280.jpeg

Advertisement
Actually I'm both. Ill love to see you make fun of it in front of me though but you wont. You seem like the type of person that would cross the street if they saw a young tattooed and pierced afro latino male walking their way.

Are you confusing @9oh4Cane with @nystateofmind and trying to get a date, or is this your sad way of trying to talk tough?

Lmao. UM baseball has more titles than Virigina has in all major sports combined. Miami let a lifer retire on his own terms and last year was a good rebound year and recruting has rebounded nicely. I seriously doubt you've ever attended a baseball game here.

Virginia football is trash and has been trash for two decades. They trailed Old Dominion in the fourth quarter this year and turned it over 5 times against Notre Dame in Bronco's FOURTH YEAR.

They nailed it on their basketball coach.

The funny thing is you're so lacking in perception abilites that you think cause I don't want to fly a banner I'm somehow saying everything is great here. Get your head out of your *** long enough to read when I said Manny has to get his **** straight and these comebacks that end in losses have no silver linings. We are playing to our competition week to week and these horrible first quarters are 100% on the coaching staff and the disconnect between them and the players is going to cost coaches their jobs.

Just because I don't do self ingratiating stupidity like clown make up and idiotic banners that help nothing doesn't make me blind.

You're just to to stupid to see behind your own clown show to see that.

Advertisement
Fvck you scumbag! You made it personal with me questioning my faith. I’m gonna leave it at that but you know where to find me if you wanna meet up and discuss it man to man.
And what is wrong with the Catholic Church Sigmund?

ESPN is going to pick this up and we're gonna be the laughing stock of college football. Our top 20 class will get decimated.. why? Because we've had a rough start 5 games into a new coaches career.

Incredibly intelligent.

Some in this fanbase are just dumb as ****, flying a banner is beyond stupid and childish

Last edited:
Lmao. UM baseball has more titles than Virigina has in all major sports combined. Miami let a lifer retire on his own terms and last year was a good rebound year and recruting has rebounded nicely. I seriously doubt you've ever attended a baseball game here.

Virginia football is trash and has been trash for two decades. They trailed Old Dominion in the fourth quarter this year and turned it over 5 times against Notre Dame in Bronco's FOURTH YEAR.

They nailed it on their basketball coach.

The funny thing is you're so lacking in perception abilites that you think cause I don't want to fly a banner I'm somehow saying everything is great here. Get your head out of your *** long enough to read when I said Manny has to get his **** straight and these comebacks that end in losses have no silver linings. We are playing to our competition week to week and these horrible first quarters are 100% on the coaching staff and the disconnect between them and the players is going to cost coaches their jobs.

Just because I don't do self ingratiating stupidity like clown make up and idiotic banners that help nothing doesn't make me blind.

You're just to to stupid to see behind your own clown show to see that.

You’re right I wasn’t at a baseball game there because I’m a random dude from PA.

I don’t give a flying fück about other Miami sports. MIAMI IS A NATIONAL FOOTBALL BRAND.

Most here only care about the football team.

How many coaches from this staff that the incompetent Admin hired would get retained elsewhere? Not including someone picking up Manny & him getting the band back together.

Plain & simple it needs the reset button hit.

Advertisement
Manny deserves time to make changes in the off-season to his DC, ST, and OL/DL coaches, but I fully support calling out the school for 20+ years of a progressive social justice agenda, culminating in soft, cheap, and ****** hires--Manny notwithstanding.

How many people on this site will be at the game that's the real problem with the program why would top recruits want to play at a half empty stadium when they can play in front of a 100000 people maybe you can start a go fund me for that

Half empty, zero crowd noise, with a lousy *** fan base. So instead accepting the fact they're garbage they deflect and attack the coaches and administration. The same lousy *** pride a majority of s.fla recruits show their hometown is the exact same lousy *** pride some of these so called fans show. Your dumb asses pass it to them

Half empty, zero crowd noise, with a lousy *** fan base. So instead accepting the fact they're garbage they deflect and attack the coaches and administration. The same lousy *** pride a majority of s.fla recruits show their hometown is the exact same lousy *** pride some of these so called fans show. Your dumb asses pass it to them
Fire Blake James!!!!

Advertisement
Back