Banner is bought and paid for gentlemen.

Advertisement
I hate Diaz but I have a feeling were gonna look all-world Friday. Vegas made us favs for a reason after seeing last week.

I can't believe I'm saying this either, and it could be a fatal case of delusion, but I have the same feeling. It won't really mean anything, but I think there's a legit chance we see the best game of Diaz's tenure on Friday night.

And I'm honestly still on the fence of even watching the game, or just watching a movie on Friday night. That's how disgusted I was leaving the stadium last Saturday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Congratulations.

I appreciate your passion and efforts to put an end to the on-going failures and incompetence of our football program.

4-12 in the last 16 vs Power 5 teams.
A coaching search given the same amount of thought and care as deciding which pizza place to order from for dinner.

People must be held accountable.
Amateur hour must stop.
Lol no end is coming. The people yall are asking to fire blake & strawley are the same ones that agreed with not having a search and giving diaz the job. They are the same people that paid temple millions for him. After 15 years yall should know this.

stupid question maybe but since this is a NIGHT game, exactly what time is the plane flying over the stadium ?

the dog wants to know if doing this during a DAY game might have been better ....... reading a banner in the dark is kinda hard he said and he is pretty smart about ****t like this.

Advertisement
Flying banner during a night game. I can tell a lot of planning went into this effort.
Funny sh** is that this clown does not know the difference between "gentleman" and "gentlemen"......Check the spelling on the banner, and check the pilot too, who knows what bargain hunting will get you for a $30 an hour pilot....
A lot of pleading and begging went on, but it will be a gnat on an elephant, because it WILL NOT accomplish a **** thing....
Should have collected and donated the gofundme for children or cancer funding....

Advertisement
From top to bottom this program is a dumpster fire and has been for far too long.

giphy.gif

Congratulations.

I appreciate your passion and efforts to put an end to the on-going failures and incompetence of our football program.

4-12 in the last 16 vs Power 5 teams.
A coaching search given the same amount of thought and care as deciding which pizza place to order from for dinner.

People must be held accountable.
Amateur hour must stop.

Amateur hour is exactly what this kind of action is

Advertisement
Back