Banner is bought and paid for gentlemen.

Advertisement
I'm not sure I love the text choice, I think the bowl season one was better but that's just my opinion. Either way something is better than nothing.

Bravo to all contributors, all doing more for this program than the stockholm fans that advocate for just giving it money hands over fists no matter how many times they pour gasoline all over it and set it on fire. But at least the university won't be embarrassed, right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't ask of yours either, but this is ....ya know... a message board .... where people give their opinions.

Stay in high school for as long as possible, buddy.
Give your opinion like I did openly but dont quote on my **** or Imma tell you something. Simple as that.

He aint ask for yo dumbass opinion doe! Only he has the right to his opinion on this board!

Assumption 1) He's a liberal
Assumption 2) He's a millennial
Actually I'm both. Ill love to see you make fun of it in front of me though but you wont. You seem like the type of person that would cross the street if they saw a young tattooed and pierced afro latino male walking their way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL @ you fans ****ed off "after 5 games"

what the fck has this got to do with manny?

tell me where on that banner it says "gofckyourselfmanny" ???

this has nothing to do with manny, those people in the admin need to fcking go.

That's what these mouthbreathing retards don't understand. This isn't an attack on Manny, he's just a symptom....not the disease itself. All Manny is guilty of is taking a promotion and more money. Any human would have done the same. It's not his fault he's not ready to be a head coach.

This can't just stop with one banner. A billboard on US1 near campus calling out the admins should be explored next.

Advertisement
Back