Banner is bought and paid for gentlemen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
"Lord willing". You have the audacity to invoke the Lord's name in your plan? You have no idea who the Lord is if you think His righteousness would encourage this. You're stupid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When do you guys think we'll start hearing from the BoT guys through the papers? If UVA does wax Miami, and on paper that looks fairly likely, will the first rumbles come out?

I think so yes. With banner in play a loss to UVA, especially a bad one, things will get things more toxic than its ever been since Golden. Pressure will mount, and pressure ruptures pipes.

I'd like to point out that U of M got their AD fired several years ago after there was a literal protest outside of the department calling for his head. It can be done. I sincerely hope Diaz figures this out quickly and goes on to do great here, but as long as he's foundering, the absolute best thing that can be done for the university is to leverage the teams failings to expose and apply as much pressure to the slugs in charge as possible.

Advertisement
To the OP
brovo.gif

ESPN is going to pick this up and we're gonna be the laughing stock of college football. Our top 20 class will get decimated.. why? Because we've had a rough start 5 games into a new coaches career.

Incredibly intelligent.
Not to defend the banner, but the biggest embarrassment for this university in the last decade has been this university's football team. Another embarrassment was the incredibly dumb hire of such an inexperienced coach and staff.

Advertisement
Back