banner for louisville game

DontCareJustWin

Freshman
Was wondering if we can get something started to thank the seniors/team for sticking with us through all the bowl bans. Now that we have finally made it back.

Advertisement
Funny.. I was thinking they should fly one thanking the fans for sticking with them thought the Duke loss.

Oh jesus ****** christ enough with flying banners for this team already. ****.

Advertisement
How about a banner thanking kids from 305 and 954 who stood by the U so it also serves as a gut shot to those sellouts wearing red and white

Our pilot has been out of work since Senior Day...

665.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
we spent all the money up on the senior banner that all 996 people at the game got to be exposed to. that game ****ed me off. more people should have showed up.

we spent all the money up on the senior banner that all 996 people at the game got to be exposed to. that game ****ed me off. more people should have showed up.

Thanx for the response. It's better than being called a fhagott for trying to show the team some support. Thanx again

Advertisement

You either didn't go to the game or you're really bad at math. There was easily 20k there (and way more in the parking lot that didn't come in bc of the rain). Still not great but considering the weather, it's understandable..

Advertisement
Back