Bandy and Harley

Good lord, you people just love misery. You've taken a thread about two young players having a good first day of practice and turned it into a thread about which of our terrible coaches was worst. It's like Canes fans are lacking the part of the brain that allows people to be happy.

blame the last three regimes.

Advertisement
Golden's philosophy was to try and tire out the opposing team by letting them score at will too many times.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Returning kicks/punts or at WR? Don't tease...

I apologize for my ignorance and lack of reading comprehension. When I read Pete's post I ignored the mention of Bandy and immediately thought Thomas and Harley since they are frequently mentioned together. Hence why I was referring to my above post.

I respect the downvote and will take the L.

A Jedi Master still under the spell of the Malignant Narcissist Golden. And please don't say it's not that serious or eff all 3 of them because LCE dissed Golden in passing and you're writing dissertations trying to counteract it while actively derailing the thread. This seems personal lol.

In these debates why doesn't Golden's character ever get brought up? He had his agent press UM for a contract extension and raise after year 1, using the Shapiro scandal as leverage and milking us at a time of vulnerability. An opportunist. He continually blamed our players solely for losses and routinely used the words "they" and "them" when discussing the players. No accountability or leadership. He disappeared during the PSU coaching search then held a Monday where he lied to the entire program's face. No integrity. He NEVER made an in-game adjustment. Zero intelligence or self-awareness. I can keep going but in short, Golden is prototypical malignant narcissist. He openly tried to change our entire Cane football identity.

Now tell me this: when did Coker and Shannon even attempt to do such things?

Intentions, that's the difference. Coker and RS had no bad intentions. Golden proved over and over that he did.

Advertisement
A Jedi Master still under the spell of the Malignant Narcissist Golden. And please don't say it's not that serious or eff all 3 of them because LCE dissed Golden in passing and you're writing dissertations trying to counteract it while actively derailing the thread. This seems personal lol.

In these debates why doesn't Golden's character ever get brought up? He had his agent press UM for a contract extension and raise after year 1, using the Shapiro scandal as leverage and milking us at a time of vulnerability. An opportunist. He continually blamed our players solely for losses and routinely used the words "they" and "them" when discussing the players. No accountability or leadership. He disappeared during the PSU coaching search then held a Monday where he lied to the entire program's face. No integrity. He NEVER made an in-game adjustment. Zero intelligence or self-awareness. I can keep going but in short, Golden is prototypical malignant narcissist. He openly tried to change our entire Cane football identity.

Intentions, that's the difference. Coker and RS had no bad intentions. Golden proved over and over that he did.

Who was the most traditionally handsome of those 3 corches though?

Exactly, wtf is "traditionally handsome" lol

It's a toss up between Shammy and Gorlden. Coker could never break out of being typecast as a Calmarian.

Advertisement

Exactly, wtf is "traditionally handsome" lol

I think you know.

2 Guys Al Folden would've never offered..
Folden actually told Bandy & his Father to their face that he needed to grow an inch before they would offer him.

The kid who grew up on the same street as Sean Taylor's Grandma & was a close family friend, couldn't get an offer from that staff.

The worst Coach in School history Smfh.

My hate for golden will probably last a lifetime hearing that he did this to our dog Bandy

Advertisement
Back