Bandy and Harley

2 Guys Al Folden would've never offered..
Folden actually told Bandy & his Father to their face that he needed to grow an inch before they would offer him.

The kid who grew up on the same street as Sean Taylor's Grandma & was a close family friend, couldn't get an offer from that staff.

The worst Coach in School history Smfh.

Not sure about that last sentence....Coker almost found a way to lose a game with the greatest college football team of all time and Randy Shannon called a timeout in the middle of a two minute drill AFTER AN INCOMPLETION,

Incompetence has run wild through this program for the last 10 plus years. Let's just be thankful those eras are over.

Golden would have lost 4 games with the 2001 team and try to tell the fans it was a successful season.

An extremely well trained chimpanzee would have gone undefeated with that 2001 team. Not even Golden could have pulled off what you are saying. I know absence makes the heart grow fonder but I think many of you are forgetting just how ******* putrid Coker and Shannon were at their jobs.

All 3 of them make the list of worst coaches in division 1 in recent memory.

Advertisement
Folden actually told Bandy & his Father to their face that he needed to grow an inch before they would offer him.

The kid who grew up on the same street as Sean Taylor's Grandma & was a close family friend, couldn't get an offer from that staff.

Not sure about that last sentence....Coker almost found a way to lose a game with the greatest college football team of all time and Randy Shannon called a timeout in the middle of a two minute drill AFTER AN INCOMPLETION,

Incompetence has run wild through this program for the last 10 plus years. Let's just be thankful those eras are over.

Al Golden is easily the worst coach in UM history. He had some historic level record breaking loss multiple times every year

Disagree. All 3 of those ******** previously mentioned happen to be 1A, 1B, and 1C on the list of worst coaches in the history of college football. Just our luck that the idiots running our program hired all 3 in a row.

Comparing turds with these clowns who was the worst. The idiot liberal Shalala was the one pushing for these clowns when none of them were above a community college level coach. Went from the best college football team of all time to a **** show losing to crappy teams that we used to mop the field up with. So embarrassing.

Nah it's Folden by a mile...

Maryland, KState, Virginia, BC, getting the **** beat out of us against Bridgewater in the Russell, CLEMSON, the countless number of recruiting misses, the list goes on & on.

He the reason our OL is so ****ed up now & the Defense... Smh don't even get me started on what he did to our prestigious history of great Defenses.

The reason we still have so much difficulty in recruiting to this day is because of that ****** used vacuum cleaner salesman & his ****** staff.

By far the worst ever. Shannon had no business being a HC, was terrible for us & has even worse become traitor, but Folden should've never been allowed to ever step foot in the state of Florida, let alone actually Coach this great program.

Your last sentence easily applies to Coker and Shannon as well.

There is no more true indication of the kind of coach you are, than what jobs you get AFTER you leave.

Coker - a startup program
Shannon - forget head coaching, his career path went straight back to being a coordinator.
Golden - A TE coach in the NFL

There's a pattern there...don't need to look too far to see it. None of the 3 will ever be a head coach for a major program anytime soon. Golden was a flaming piece of ****...but I seriously think many of you have contracted selective amnesia into how big a flaming piece of **** each of his predecessors were as well.

There is no more true indication of the kind of coach you are, than what jobs you get AFTER you leave.

Pure lie, know plenty of people who get and keep great jobs with no true ability or skill level.
When U also add in character and integrity while on the job as the HC, Golden is the worst ever hands down.

Harley can go across the middle... Dammit mane, how many times do I have to keep saying this. Richt wants a wr thats not scared to go across the middle full speed. Harley will play and JT will be on special teams

Advertisement

Maryland, KState, Virginia, BC, getting the **** beat out of us against Bridgewater in the Russell, CLEMSON, the countless number of recruiting misses, the list goes on & on.

He the reason our OL is so ****ed up now & the Defense... Smh don't even get me started on what he did to our prestigious history of great Defenses.

The reason we still have so much difficulty in recruiting to this day is because of that ****** used vacuum cleaner salesman & his ****** staff.

By far the worst ever. Shannon had no business being a HC, was terrible for us & has even worse become traitor, but Folden should've never been allowed to ever step foot in the state of Florida, let alone actually Coach this great program.

Shannon - forget head coaching, his career path went straight back to being a coordinator.

There's a pattern there...don't need to look too far to see it. None of the 3 will ever be a head coach for a major program anytime soon. Golden was a flaming piece of ****...but I seriously think many of you have contracted selective amnesia into how big a flaming piece of **** each of his predecessors were as well.

Very much with Jedi on this. You could make stunning arguments for each of the three stooges being the WOAT. Right now I think it's Shannon by a hair, but later this season, when I see Skai Moore take off somebody's head, I'll be thinking Golden.

Regardless, thank the Lawd for Richt da gawd.

P.S. These two undersized South Florida savages are going to show out sooner rather than later. I'm holding back on my expectations for Harley given decent depth and Thomas the Train, but Bandy gon' eat and soon.

Last edited:
Fat fūckin Al would have never signed Bandy because he didn't meet the ideal height for a DB.

What a blessing not to have that fat Jersey fūck around anymore.

Agreed on not having AG here, but this staff has put sizes to positions too. Obviously not fattening guys up like the last group. But wasn't it at WR? They came out at one point and said we are looking for a WR to have X height? Which may be situational due to having some smaller guys on board already. Or maybe it was their way of telling a certain guy publicly they wanted him? I'm not sure but I surely don't miss those Jersey coaches!

I say Shannon was worse than Golden. Shannon got beat by Virgina 48-0 in the VERY LAST GAME EVER in the OB. How do you not win that game?

Al Golden is easily the worst coach in UM history. He had some historic level record breaking loss multiple times every year

Disagree. All 3 of those ******** previously mentioned happen to be 1A, 1B, and 1C on the list of worst coaches in the history of college football. Just our luck that the idiots running our program hired all 3 in a row.

Coker went to back-to-back NCs. Shannon beat f$u. Golden did neither--all while fielding the the worst defenses in the country and in MIAMI's history (with SF athletes)

SMMFH...Golden is absolutely the WORST coach in MIAMI's history.

Advertisement
I came into this thread expecting people to talk about the players in the title of the thread.
Most of the banter I get is about ex coaches who have nothing to do with this program anymore.

SMH.

Lol this thread went from Bandy and Harley to Golden, Shannon and Coker before page 1 ended.

Took ALL the words out of my mouth

I came into this thread expecting people to talk about the players in the title of the thread.
Most of the banter I get is about ex coaches who have nothing to do with this program anymore.

SMH.

We have had some bad ones but I have to agree. I supported him until he started throwing the kids under the bus, but that was way too long. Who knew his high water point would be on the first day with "Are you kidding me?", but it was all downhill from then.

Advertisement

The reason we still have so much difficulty in recruiting to this day is because of that ****in used vacuum cleaner salesman & his ****ty staff.

To add to that, this will be Shannon's first year as a coordinator since getting fired. The "Defensivs guru" could only get a assistant jobs up until this year because Florida lost their D.C.

Comparing turds with these clowns who was the worst. The idiot liberal Shalala was the one pushing for these clowns when none of them were above a community college level coach. Went from the best college football team of all time to a **** show losing to crappy teams that we used to mop the field up with. So embarrassing.

Yes, let's agree on the fact that the bit>h was the worst President EVER( despite many - she even made Foote look good). Only at The U is it impossible to name the Greatest Player Ever(too many) AND the Worst Coach Ever(too many). The great thing is we are only a decent coach away from return to glory at all times.

Advertisement
Excited to have multiple playmakers on this team again. By all accounts Bandy is fighting for that nickel spot.

Harley and Thomas are going to take a lot of pressure off Richards. Bandy is going to be one of those kids always around the ball and making plays.

Trajan and Jaquan are gonna be locked in an intense "nose for the football" contest for the duration of their time here together.

Advertisement
Back