Bandwagon Canes game thread (Duke Game Thread)

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
camb.gif

Advertisement
I suggest you guys don't watch. The best outcome would be either team winning by one point on a buzzer beater but yea don't think that will happen....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I suggest you guys don't watch. The best outcome would be either team winning by one point on a buzzer beater but yea don't think that will happen....

Oh sorry I guessed I missed the part where duke has been lighting the world on fire? Stfu with that **** it's the ACC and anything can happen pretty much any given day. Duke aint all that this year. Are they better than us, yes. However your comment is just ******* dumb

Oh sorry I guessed I missed the part where duke has been lighting the world on fire? Stfu with that **** it's the ACC and anything can happen pretty much any given day. Duke aint all that this year. Are they better than us, yes. However your comment is just ******* dumb
I figured 1985 would be the first to take the bait.

But since you bit, I'll play. Let's look at Duke Ls. Kansas, Virginia Tech, fsu, and Louisville....

Duke may not be playing their best ball, and their defense needs work, but they are not losing to teams that won't even sniff the NIT...

But since you bit, I'll play. Let's look at Duke Ls. Kansas, Virginia Tech, fsu, and Louisville....

Duke may not be playing their best ball, and their defense needs work, but they are not losing to teams that won't even sniff the NIT...

Actually, you took the bait

PlanetCack supports the following teams:

1. Crimson Tide for College Football
2. Blue Devils for College Basketball
3. Patriots for NFL
4. Warriors for NBA
5. Cubs for MLB

I heard you were considering changing and supporting Clemson for College Football.

Advertisement

Actually, you took the bait
I knew good and well what you were doing...

PlanetCack supports the following teams:

1. Crimson Tide for College Football
2. Blue Devils for College Basketball
3. Patriots for NFL
4. Warriors for NBA
5. Cubs for MLB

I heard you were considering changing and supporting Clemson for College Football.
Lol...your like that lame *** friend that the rest of the clique tolerates only because you pay for everything. We go eat, kuntsigliere pays, we go out to the club, kuntsigliere pays for everyone to get in, we get a group of females, kuntsigliere pays for the alcohol....

Lol...your like that lame *** friend that the rest of the clique tolerates only because you pay for everything. We go eat, kuntsigliere pays, we go out to the club, kuntsigliere pays for everyone to get in, we get a group of females, kuntsigliere pays for the alcohol....

English please.

Advertisement

Sent from my SM

we own Duke since 2013 actually.

After I read this I went looking for the series record and found that Coach L is 4-2 against Duke while hc at Mia, and the only 2 of 3 schools with 3 or more wins against Duke. Not bad. Buuutttt, those were some good teams. Ncan tourney teams. This year, Mia just isn't that good imo. Now if Miami had a legit PG, or ****, even Manu, or a bunch of athletic wings which Duke struggles with, I wouldn't be so quick to talk.

Last edited:
And wtf did I get an infraction. Dudes comin at me and calling me out my name first but when I shoot back I get an infraction huh.....

Advertisement
Yeah well your lips were running saying don't watch. Like I said we've owned you in recent history. Good Luck Go Canes!

Yeah well your lips were running saying don't watch. Like I said we've owned you in recent history. Good Luck Go Canes!
I'm giving you good advice....Like I said, Miami isn't that good this year...

Advertisement
Back