Bandwagon Canes game thread (Duke Game Thread)

Advertisement
plantcity was on gameday holding a sign behind Jay Bilas. It was a picture of Mark Walton and it said his knee was down. ******* lame.

Duke's two best players (best not most talented obviously) right now are Amile Jefferson and Luke Kennard. We are lucky to catch them without Jefferson in all likelihood. Kennard is going to get his. He's not a great athlete, but just has that knack of finding open looks, and seems to hit them all. And can shoot the three as well as anybody. To me the keys to stopping them are harassing Tatum and Allen, and guarding the three. Their inside game has been bad this year without Amile, and in as much I think it's a good match up for us. The Jayson Tatum/Davon Reed matchup should be good He's the guy I think we need to snuff out of the game. If he gets going it's a bad sign IMHO. And at some point Harry Giles is going to have a breakout game, but he hasn't shown any signs that's imminent. If Murphy stays out of foul trouble I don't think today is the day that happens. I'm sure it's been mentioned, but we need this game to strengthen the chances of making the tourney.

Yeah well your lips were running saying don't watch. Like I said we've owned you in recent history. Good Luck Go Canes!
I'm giving you good advice....Like I said, Miami isn't that good this year...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Good advice on what? How to be a sorry fan?

Unlike you and certain others, bandwagon jumping when times are tough is not an option.

This Miami squad is in transition and learning how to play with each other with missing pieces...is what it is, but not supporting the squad because of it? LMFAO. You just do you..we will be fine win or lose.

UM

Advertisement
So I keep reading how well coach L is recruiting, but it doesn't seem to transfer to the floor, what's the issue?

And this is not a rhetorical question, I'm not a basketball guy, so I'm really curious.

So I keep reading how well coach L is recruiting, but it doesn't seem to transfer to the floor, what's the issue?

And this is not a rhetorical question, I'm not a basketball guy, so I'm really curious.

This team is young and lacks a true point guard which would have really helped this years squad a bunch. That said, the talent in the freshmen is obvious.

Gametime. I'm here until the letout so come at me all you want.....

In all seriousness, I just want to see a good high performance game. If Miami can speed the pace up and keep it up, they have a good shot. If it turns into a half court game Duke takes it...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Kamari is ****ed because Reed was yelling "Don't ******* shoot it!" So... he traveled!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Does DJ do anything good? He looks pathetic on defense(like seriously incompetent) and his shooting isn't as good as it's supposed to be.

Advertisement
DJ is so much better as a catch and shoot guy. I hate when he pump fakes takes a dribble and then shoots. Ruins his rhythm. Just catch and shoot it.

Advertisement
Back