Banda to Utah St?

Advertisement
we got to get rid of the nepotism. I understand manny wanting guys who all teach the same and been around the same but it’s time to move past amateur hour. Go get a top dog DC and let them run the defense

Banda is leveraging for the DC job here. Said this months ago. Rumph Gone, DVD to CB, Banda to DC. Hire a sniper recruiter to fill the hole left by baker.
Could be, but what will Banda do any differently than Manny and Baker? In my opinion it will be more of the same, sprinkled with a healthy dose of embarrassment when he tries to get creative to show he's not like Manny and Blake.

We need to completely retool the D staff.

Before this season literally every starting safety he's coached here is still in the NFL. He took Colbert off the scrap heap, converted Redwine from a corner and in two years helped get him drafted in the 4th round.
Colbert played cb here

Or Diaz is trying to set his boys up with jobs elsewhere to help them save face 'cos they're getting fired in January.
feels morton downey jr GIF

Advertisement
Complete overhaul of the D! No switching him for him, make them CO’s, this one teaches that one! New regime!

Nobody on the d staff is in a position to leverage anything. If and when Manny removes Blake he won’t go the same route with a less experienced guy. I could even see him separating from his scheme if changes are made. Going with a vet.

I posted yesterday I think there’ll be changes , Banda taking another job somewhere like Utah State would tell you a lot. You don’t leave Miami to go there for less money and the same title. Take that as you will.

Manny isn’t Al, he’s got going down being hard headed. There’s enough to bash him but making changes isn’t one. So I’ll wait until there’s no changes before I add another area to bash him in.

Keep us posted Cribbs. We're counting on you.

Colbert-NFL
Carter_NFL
Jenkins-NFL
Johnson_NFL
Redwine-NFL
# 1 recruit Tae Williams
# 1 recruit James Williams

DUMP BANDA!! BAD ANGLES! CAN'T DEVELOP! YEAH!!
Safety play was not very good this year. Hall is a bust, Bolden disappeared, Carter just had his worst game. Banda was very excited about them before the season. What good is bringing Tae and James Williams here if they're not going to be developed?

Advertisement
Could be, but what will Banda do any differently than Manny and Baker? In my opinion it will be more of the same, sprinkled with a healthy dose of embarrassment when he tries to get creative to show he's not like Manny and Blake.

We need to completely retool the D staff.
Im not stanning for Banda but typically a protege always has an idea of what theyd do different from their mentor. Bakers differences from diaz regressed the Defense. Lashlees differences from gus have landed him 4 broyles nominations.

Let Banda go. Fire Rumph and Baker.

I think Diaz really likes Patke he has talked about how smart the kids is blah blah blah. May try to retain him.

get a new Dc and let him pick his staff
Patke has done a really good job with special teams. I don’t really get the hate for him since he’s also done a good job with the striker which has played ten times better then the regular linebacker unit “baker&manny” cough cough. Smh im all for Patke staying on as ST coach and hopefully manure stops trying to reinvent the wheel by hiring ONE man to coach DBs, one man to coach LBs, get Simpson back on the dline and a D coordinator that runs a tried and proven scheme. Not this Mickey Mouse make believe madden BS! If manure does that he has a thin and I mean thin shot at making it here but the odds are firmly against him as he is currently behind the 8 ball.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Banda would be one of the guys that would hurt a little bit, that being said nobody on the defensive staff is irreplaceable. None of them.

Im at the point I was when manny gutted the offense , the defensive room needs a reboot. New ideas. This staff is all manny clones and only know what he’s taught them. That’s never good. If you own a business you want people surrounding you that’s smarter than you and bring new ideas.

Banda would be one of the guys that would hurt a little bit, that being said nobody on the defensive staff is irreplaceable. None of them.

Im at the point I was when manny gutted the offense , the defensive room needs a reboot. New ideas. This staff is all manny clones and only know what he’s taught them. That’s never good. If you own a business you want people surrounding you that’s smarter than you and bring new ideas.
He’s also a cog in the staff makeup.. we would struggle to find a good coach to coach CBs only without the co-dc title as well (which Banda already owned).

Legit coaches want full control of the secondary and/or the co-dc title.

Opens the door for us to pursue Fran Brown or TRob or even Corey Raymond. All could be a co-dc and secondary coach. Then you can play around with hiring a DC only with no positional responsibility and a LB coach (if Baker goes) or hire multiple DL coaches.

we got to get rid of the nepotism. I understand manny wanting guys who all teach the same and been around the same but it’s time to move past amateur hour. Go get a top dog DC and let them run the defense

I haven’t been lurking or posting in quite awhile but what nepotism from Manny? You do realize new head coaches hire guys they may have worked with previously?

Advertisement
Back