Banda to the Browns

You must have graduated at the top of your class…
Emma Stone Burn GIF by PeacockTV

Advertisement
Nah son, it’s over. I killed you. My **** was gold. Can’t respond to that with regular words. You’ve have to go to an astral plane to get that kinda ether.
Question. Zucrew. Is that ur name cause you got something to do with the zoo crew or you just **** with that name? Only asking cause ALOT of my boys from back in the days were in that crew.

Question. Zucrew. Is that ur name cause you got something to do with the zoo crew or you just **** with that name? Only asking cause ALOT of my boys from back in the days were in that crew.
Word up. You mean the racing squad? Nah no affiliation. However I did co-opt the name from them. My nickname in real life is Zulu so it fit.

Advertisement
Word up. You mean the racing squad? Nah no affiliation. However I did co-opt the name from them. My nickname in real life is Zulu so it fit.
Like shocka Zulu? I knew a decent number of them back in the days too bunch of 5%ers

Like shocka Zulu? I knew a decent number of them back in the days too bunch of 5%ers
Lol, like Shaka Zulu the warrior, yea. Coincidentally, I played ball with a dude named Shaka in school my senior year. I ain’t know the nation of Gods and Earths was called Zulu’s. Learned something new. You from NY?

Advertisement
I give him credit for being a good recruiter. Acknowledgment where it is due.

That said, I'm not going to pass out over the fact that someone has been hired by the NFL. It does not mean they are the second coming.
It's always amusing to read though. The same dudes who said butch Barry etc were trash run to say how great the bartender is and justify it by saying well look he got hired in the NFL so clearly he's highly regarded. Meanwhile butch Barry and his nfl jobs are simply looked over.

Advertisement
It's always amusing to read though. The same dudes who said butch Barry etc were trash run to say how great the bartender is and justify it by saying well look he got hired in the NFL so clearly he's highly regarded. Meanwhile butch Barry and his nfl jobs are simply looked over.
I like to judge people after a long amd varied body of work.

Many coaches look like the second coming one year, and the next it's clear they were just the flavor of the week.

Advertisement
Seems like a pretty cool program. Unless you hate the coaches … which is a little weird

Yeah, I think this is a great, if not original, idea. This is why I like those NFL offseason leagues like the USFL and XFL, which gives young coaches an opportunity to get exposure working with pro players alongside veteran retread coaches. Another reason why I like the HBCUs because they hire alot of former NFLers, often giving them first opportunity in the coaching profession.

I won’t lie. The job he’s done with dolphins has been remarkable

Seems like a pretty cool program. Unless you hate the coaches … which is a little weird

Daronte

I rembered Daronte Jones being a regular at my buddy's weekly poker game back during his Bowie State coaching gig. I think he was tight with a mutual coworker from his Morgan State days. He seems to have done well!
The other coach, Galliano, was Cristobal's first DC at FIU.

Advertisement
Back