Banda popin’ off at the Fan Base

Of all the positions, safety has probably been our best position over the past 4 years. Not sure why you hate that man so much, but it seems misguided IMO. Have a good day sir. Go Canes.
When u have Hall everything's good man....recruit elites and it makes u look like saban. I think he's better in recruiting then Rumph tbh.

Advertisement
The fact that we have to rely on a 5th year JAG is a **** poor indictment of Banda recruiting abilities or lack there of

You have a nice weekend as well
This is also true lol Rumph and him have failed on the trail they go against bags at those positions. Money game strong in the secondary they are super important

Advertisement
Seriously like wasn’t he the same guy that got beat consistently and would continue to play over more talented players.

Are fans not supposed to be critical of the player and the coach that continued to put him on the field even though he repeatedly got beat?

Go coach at Ped State if you want your butt kissed! And good for Knowles for getting better and ignoring us.
They don't kiss butt at Ped State. They take em

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our fans are ****s that rag on college players and don’t go to games when tickets are $6. You don’t get to be entitled when a coach sticks up for his players

My tickets cost more than $6, also I actually made a thread congratulating Knowles and other players. My beef is with Banda with his inability to recruit

Attachments

• C45B08F0-D335-446C-AAC0-FA7DD3A9CDD6.png
    C45B08F0-D335-446C-AAC0-FA7DD3A9CDD6.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 5
  • 387FD0DE-F7CA-4B6A-B645-F462E95A3A7A.png
    387FD0DE-F7CA-4B6A-B645-F462E95A3A7A.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 5
Every DB coach in America has has had all his starting safeties drafted and have had multiple starters in the NFL?

Really surprised I missed that on Sports Center.

jamal Carter was drafted? I must’ve missed that. & whose a starter..none of his guys are starters in today’s nfl.

& the standard here is 1st rounders. You, Banda, his family & no one he serves beer to will change that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
DL. Are you kidding Tweed? Our DE and DTs have been downright dominate at times. With 3 different coaches. I can’t believe you guys are actually trying to sell this....

you’re right. D Line has been better. I’ll give you that.

Advertisement
Back