Banda popin’ off at the Fan Base

I read a lot of criticism about Banda on these boards, lame cracks about bartending.

For my money, hall, bolden & knowles have progressed more than any other unit of the course of this season. 15 & 94/97 is still the best unit we have, but the safetys aren’t far behind.

This after JJ and Redwine. Banda is good in my book.

When you look at what they've faced in regards to passers, **** near anyone could look good. Especially once Miami started letting their DL play and pressures started to happen. Let's cut the nonsense, this group is still lacking in ball skills and still struggles with alignment and technique. Miami is paying two coaches to coach the secondary, but any mildly competent DB coach could replace them and get similar results, if not better.

Advertisement
Checked in to see how the mopes twist this into some type of negative bull**** thrown at Banda for calling out the weekly thread starters and their fan boys who ripped this kid to levels beyong comprhension for no other reason than to have something to whine and cry like little girls about. Haven't been disappointed at the level of nonsnensical fake outrage thrown at them so far.

Continue your pathetic whataboutisms and cheap shots,

Last edited:
Advertisement
Robert Knowles has 27 total tackles for the season... to compare Gurvan Hall has 28 solo tackles and 52 total tackles.

Like I said Knowles gets the most credit, praise from coRches and multiple threads on CIS, for doing the bare minimum.

I’m pretty sure Derrick Smith would’ve had a much bigger impact playing the same role

swing and a miss

Knowles was awful and shouldn’t have been on field vs FSU in 2017 or vs LSU 2018. He has seen playing time when not ready over and over for three years bc not enough depth at the position.

Also fact. He dug in and put it together Saturday. Let’s hope he continues to this season bc we need him to.

Miami fans have always acted like this with players. Butch Davis used to use this as a positive to recruit. We will expect of our players what NFL fans do.

So there should be no apologies from anyone except for the “I told you so’s” Who are trying to turn a great story for knowles into a competition.

Good job Knowles. Keep it up.

I read a lot of criticism about Banda on these boards, lame cracks about bartending.

For my money, hall, bolden & knowles have progressed more than any other unit of the course of this season. 15 & 94/97 is still the best unit we have, but the safetys aren’t far behind.

Except Dsdcane has already told you people rumph coaches them.

Big words from someone that only recruits and is sorry af at it

Advertisement
Banda is trash, a glorified grad assistant. Like I told him on Twitter, no one in their right mind was rooting against #20. The young man is a fighter, and has done a **** good job of growing and becoming a good role player. That said, a well managed position group wouldn't be leaning on that guy as much as Miami does. Banda doesn't recruit his position worth a ****, misses regularly, and isn't a strong evaluator. Maybe, not just maybe Banda should spend more time doing his job, less time whining like a little girl on social media.

The entire #DontBeAFanLater crap is for easily triggered children, there's a difference between legit criticism and hating. People had legit criticisms about #20 throughout his career, why shouldn't they be stated? Then again, when you are so mentally weak, you feel the need to complain about that on social media, AS A GROWN MAN, it's proof that you have no future as a coach. Think Corey Raymond is whining about that? Exactly.
You started your post by mentioning something you told 'him' on Twitter....them finished it by taking a shot at him for something he said on Twitter.

I'll keep my comment so you can understand it...You dumb as ****

Advertisement

I agree. Sadly, there are plenty of other coaches on the staff that we should be focused on. Banda is not one of them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back