Banda Gone To Utah St.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You come off more as a hater on Banda so it’s hard for me to take you serious, you flat out lied about him with recruiting. I’ve heard different from recruits families mouths, multiple. Actually anyone that deals with him feels the same. So I’m not sure where your personal issue comes from or care to know. But is obvious something happened. It’s almost like he banged your girl or something.

I’m not a big manny guy but I see some area coaches and other folks online who have agendas or straight up lie on crazy theories. Creating stupid narratives, which is common for the program.

It seems you’re always lookibg to blast this guy any chance you get it’s always him lol , when people do that I automatically look at them sideways.

I’ve posted multiple times I was cool with the whole d staff being fired , including Banda. We need a douching. So I’m not defending the guy, more speaking on facts rather then feelings.

But that doesn’t take away from truths I know, and him being the best recruiter on the team. Him or fields.

I’m done here , no need to go further. Good day.
I don’t GAF what you have to say.

You slurp his balls AFTER he banged your girl & it’s obvious.

anyone wanting that sorry MFer as a DC has mental health issues...period.

seek help radio

Advertisement
I’m happy for Banda. Always has been a solid guy and from what I can see the players and recruits love him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This. I think the biggest problem with this D staff (other than Baker probably not being real good with his calls) is they are very homogeneous in their thinking. They have all only coached within a very similar scheme and thought process. While it’s good to have a staff that’s is generally aligned, you need some diversity of thought to get the best answer.

We have a staff that sees a problem and all have a similar solution. If that doesn’t work..

I was part of a staff that had an issue similar to this. Best thing we ever did was bringing in some outsiders who had different thoughts. All the sudden, the discussions on fixing problems improved and we all came up with better answers. Manny needs some diversity of thought.
Manure is going to show us if he's more interested in UM succeeding or his own ego. If he keeps Baker or "gets more involved in the D" then we'll have our answer. And he'll be gone after next season.

He hired a bunch of freshman in the game because he's too weak to have anyone around who might challenge his way. If he comes back with this same setup next year with a couple different position coaches, Sabag will drag him like an infield, and the wheels will be off instantly. It'll be like FSU after Sabag smashed Francois.

Advertisement
Just as big of a mess no matter who is calling this ****** defense. There's been mega holes in Manure's defense since BYU fired him at Texas. Mack Brown is superb at hiring coaches, and he knew he fcked up with Manure very quickly. Speaking of Mack, he'd be the best AD in the country if he wanted to do that job.
Regardless year three is make or break. He fails his buyout will be nothing. Coaches rarely go into a contract year or even two years remaining. Too bad we have an absolute nimrod as AD. The normal idiot would’ve learned by now.

Manure is going to show us if he's more interested in UM succeeding or his own ego. If he keeps Baker or "gets more involved in the D" then we'll have our answer. And he'll be gone after next season.

He hired a bunch of freshman in the game because he's too weak to have anyone around who might challenge his way. If he comes back with this same setup next year with a couple different position coaches, Sabag will drag him like an infield, and the wheels will be off instantly. It'll be like FSU after Sabag smashed Francois.
where exactly do you guys get the man is too weak? seriously, did you guys meet him and have a talk? i just wanna know where some of this **** starts from (whether true or not)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back