Banda Gone To Utah St.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baker doesn’t belong here. He’s showed 2 years he can’t coach at this level. It’s not charity
Don’t disagree I just don’t see Manny firing him and he definitely can’t get a better job. So, LB coach would be a compromise.

Advertisement
**** off doofus.

Go look at the troll thread. I’m completely anti-ban and know he can handle himself. But there’s no need for that with one of our best posters and rva usually nips that **** in the bud.

So go back to insulting special needs people and yukking it up with your nerd brigade with another manure knee slapper.
In this situation, look at where it started. I always have to go back in a thread to look at who threw the first punch and thwn put things in context. I’m not even saying I disagree with Cribby’s take, as I have also been told by someone around top recruits in Miami, that Banda has made a huge difference, but Tee wasn’t the first to say something on that level.

**** off doofus.

Go look at the troll thread. I’m completely anti-ban and know he can handle himself. But there’s no need for that with one of our best posters and rva usually nips that **** in the bud.

So go back to insulting special needs people and yukking it up with your nerd brigade with another manure knee slapper.
You're a **** and a little weasel POS. You're special needs, and I'll continue insulting you, rat weasel.

**** off doofus.

You’re the biggest tool (and that’s saying a lot) on this board. Good, god.

Advertisement
You guys have to look at where things start not just at the last punch thrown at the guy we all may like more than the other.

Advertisement
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back