Banda Gone To Utah St.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have said this before. rumph coaches the secondary and banda recruits it
Cb recruiting has been a group effort recently, Diaz is heavily involved especially with Marshall. Banda has his hands in everything. Not just safety or cb. Taylor and Chaney were two guys he was recruiting. I know that for a fact even if the Banda hater doesn’t like it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Manure is going to show us if he's more interested in UM succeeding or his own ego. If he keeps Baker or "gets more involved in the D" then we'll have our answer. And he'll be gone after next season.

He hired a bunch of freshman in the game because he's too weak to have anyone around who might challenge his way. If he comes back with this same setup next year with a couple different position coaches, Sabag will drag him like an infield, and the wheels will be off instantly. It'll be like FSU after Sabag smashed Francois.
He needs to bring Fran Brown down here immediately.

where exactly do you guys get the man is too weak? seriously, did you guys meet him and have a talk? i just wanna know where some of this **** starts from (whether true or not)
I don't need to talk to him to know he's a **** just like I don't need to talk to you to know the same about you.

Advertisement
He needs to bring Fran Brown down here immediately.
I'm not a fan of Monkey Boy Schiano's defense, so if Brown got his defensive principles from Monkey Boy, then I'd be leery of him. Look how bad Ohio Taint's D was when he was there relative to their talent level and how much they improved as soon as he left.

Advertisement
You fcking weasel. Those two guys are beefing with each other. Cribby went at him and Tee returned fire. No need for you to be hall monitor. Cribby can handle his business.

**** off doofus.

Go look at the troll thread. I’m completely anti-ban and know he can handle himself. But there’s no need for that with one of our best posters and rva usually nips that **** in the bud.

So go back to insulting special needs people and yukking it up with your nerd brigade with another manure knee slapper.

i have said this before. rumph coaches the secondary and banda recruits it
@dsddcane has confirmed this 2-3 years ago. Rumph is the guy our secondary goes to advice and Banda is the guy they attend happy hour with.

Regardless year three is make or break. He fails his buyout will be nothing. Coaches rarely go into a contract year or even two years remaining. Too bad we have an absolute nimrod as AD. The normal idiot would’ve learned by now.
What makes Diaz’s year? 7-8 wins? If so, wtf.

He’s a Jersey dude. I don’t see it. Why leave schiano and job security to come down here ?
Only reason he would leave is for the promotion of being DC and calling his own D. He'd leave there in a second to be DC at this level.

Advertisement
He’s a Jersey dude. I don’t see it. Why leave schiano and job security to come down here ?
He’s at Rutgers. In the Big Ten. Not a great place to be.

I’d be inclined to bring in Brown as DC and call the defense. Bring in Monroe from Syracuse to coach DB’s. Let Patke and Rumph go. Move Lockette on field as ST coordinator. Stroud to analyst and hire the best DL coach you can find. Baker coaches LB.

That is all realistic if Manny wants to do it.

Advertisement
He’s at Rutgers. In the Big Ten. Not a great place to be.

I’d be inclined to bring in Brown as DC and call the defense. Bring in Monroe from Syracuse to coach DB’s. Let Patke and Rumph go. Move Lockette on field as ST coordinator. Stroud to analyst and hire the best DL coach you can find. Baker coaches LB.

That is all realistic if Manny wants to do it.
Baker doesn’t belong here. He’s showed 2 years he can’t coach at this level. It’s not charity

This lady writes for a living.
She writes but doesn’t make much sense most time..still trying to figure out what DVD being “ fast as heck “ had anything with him getting the job.I mean if he was slow does he not get hired 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back