Banda Gone To Utah St.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Well a few NFL Dline coaches currently in CFB who won SBs: Chris Wilson (coached with Manny and Current Colorado DL Coach) and Robert Nunn (Current App St DL Coach), and Bill Johnson (Current LSU DL Coach or Assistant). Hopefully they can recruit well.

But keeping Baker and continuing to run this same defense is a joke imo. You don't just allow like 1000 yards rushing in one game and think nothing needs to change.

How did they mess up the Lawrence recruitment? Was that the one where Ivey was allegedly stoned as his host?
He left him as his host and from what I heard from feedback is that Ivey disappeared with Jeff Thomas, Gil, and a few others at this event at Hard Rock and looked like they saw them smoking in the parking lot. Then Ivey coincidentally missed the UF game

They had several things go wrong on the visit and even beforehand they kind of slow played it.

It's his defense and his hand picked guys.
This whole "hand-picked guys" **** is so retarded (I apologize to the retards on here for using that word, as it's offensive to you, but it's the only proper word to describe that way of "thinking"). Every coach on the staff is his hand-picked guy, as he fcking hired them. Fcking morons and their simpleton thoughts. Fairy Sperman is the biggest idiot in the history of Canes football coverage.

A new DC not only could be a major upgrade in terms of play calling, player development, coaching and scheme but more importantly players will be held accountable and will work harder to earn burn. Players have become too complacent and comfortable under Baker. No more favorites or loyalty to upperclassman.

Advertisement
This whole "hand-picked guys" **** is so retarded (I apologize to the retards on here for using that word, as it's offensive to you, but it's the only proper word to describe that way of "thinking"). Every coach on the staff is his hand-picked guy, as he fcking hired them. Fcking morons and their simpleton thoughts. Fairy Sperman is the biggest idiot in the history of Canes football coverage.

It’s like anybody that’s ever hired anybody, it’s their hand-picked guy. It literally means nothing.

Maybe they can switch it up and say something creative like curated staff. Bespoke employees. You know, change it up, keep it interesting.

If Baker stays I still don’t see him calling plays. I could even see manny take it over completely. It’s a make it break year , if he doesn’t get an extension after year three he’s dead man walking. Next year is his ***.
Just as big of a mess no matter who is calling this ****** defense. There's been mega holes in Manure's defense since BYU fired him at Texas. Mack Brown is superb at hiring coaches, and he knew he fcked up with Manure very quickly. Speaking of Mack, he'd be the best AD in the country if he wanted to do that job.

Advertisement
They would go if they were about to get fired. Otherwise, there'd be no reason to voluntarily leave UM for a lateral position at USU.
This is the only thing that makes sense. I don’t know why it is taking so long for the hammer to drop. This D should be getting turned over entirely.

We all want answers today but let Manny work (or not) behind the scenes before proclaiming his downfall. We all have our opinions on Manny but the one thing that he has consistently done is make changes that are necessary to improve the team. As a fan, that's all I can ask after two years as a HC. Now, if after three years we are still suffering from the same issues then Manny will be gone and we will start over...again.

Baker relegated to a non-DC role isn't the worse thing that could happen. Baker staying in his current role but losing play calling responsibility isn't desirable. At the end of the day, Manny will make the decision that he thinks is best for the team and his future. Whether it's ultimately the right decision is anybody's guess but nobody has more to lose than Manny.

I stand by predictions from last night that Baker will NOT be the DC next year and that we will have two to three new staff members on the defensive side.

Advertisement
Well a few NFL Dline coaches currently in CFB who won SBs: Chris Wilson (coached with Manny and Current Colorado DL Coach) and Robert Nunn (Current App St DL Coach), and Bill Johnson (Current LSU DL Coach or Assistant). Hopefully they can recruit well.

But keeping Baker and continuing to run this same defense is a joke imo. You don't just allow like 1000 yards rushing in one game and think nothing needs to change.
Diaz did. He was proud of baker after the game. Told him lil bro you paid attention

This. I think the biggest problem with this D staff (other than Baker probably not being real good with his calls) is they are very homogeneous in their thinking. They have all only coached within a very similar scheme and thought process. While it’s good to have a staff that’s is generally aligned, you need some diversity of thought to get the best answer.

We have a staff that sees a problem and all have a similar solution. If that doesn’t work..

I was part of a staff that had an issue similar to this. Best thing we ever did was bringing in some outsiders who had different thoughts. All the sudden, the discussions on fixing problems improved and we all came up with better answers. Manny needs some diversity of thought.

Advertisement
Again just preliminary. Just kinda shows the type we’re looking for - similar to the 3 replacements we had on offense in terms of experience and track record
Looks like a Uncle Jethro resume to me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back