Bammer posters says Williams is trying to recruit Mims and Vandagriff

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like TVD a lot but Brock is ELITE. Kids tape against real good competition is unreal. Was dropping dimes in his highlights that I am not sure many power five starting quarterbacks can make.

Gotta think if Brock commits TVD might bolt and I would hate that.A lot of guys sleeping on TVD but I think the kid is gonna be an AA here..jmo even though I’m no football guru like some on here.

Just don’t think TVD would sit behind a guy that has 3 more years minimum..

Gotta think if Brock commits TVD might bolt and I would hate that.A lot of guys sleeping on TVD but I think the kid is gonna be an AA here..jmo even though I’m no football guru like some on here.

Why? Most programs take a qb every class. This will have no impact on TVD

Def not but this is becoming the new norm in NCAA... we have our starter this year in King. Next year open comp. Whoever wins, loser is likely transferring, just have to trust coaches made the right choice in their pick then we have a starter for 3 years which means we have to get another highly rater kid in the next year or two to compete for the job, and pick up some good developmental prospects who want to, but probably realistically don't anticipate starting as a Freshman and groom them (like TVD for instance)

Advertisement
Why? Most programs take a qb every class. This will have no impact on TVD

TVD was already going to sit this year and he ain’t gonna sit 3 more years if Brock is the better QB and deemed the starter.If TVD beats Brock out Brock will be bolting.

Yep you have to get a QB every year.Trick is nowadays trying to keep 2 real good ones.

TVD was already going to sit this year and he ain’t gonna sit 3 more years if Brock is the better QB and deemed the starter.If TVD beats Brock out Brock will be bolting.

Yep you have to get a QB every year.Trick is nowadays trying to keep 2 real good ones.
That's a good problem to have. We need competition. I don't want TVD to get the job just because he's the only option. Competition is what makes teams great.

If one of them wins the job and other bolts, so be it and we'll bring in another qb next year. Trust the process.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well I guess the talk with JW didn’t go as well as we’d have liked...please give me Taylor and Marshall 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Advertisement
Back