Bama vs Gators (SEC Championship) - Game Thread

Advertisement
After track it’s back to 9-3 Mullen. They’re losing a bunch. Their offense don’t bs nearly as explosive and the d will be same ole.

Mullen is a good coach but this was his ceiling and Trask was luck. He’d still be on the bench if franks don’t break his leg. Definition of lighting in a bottle.
I hope you’re right. I just think across board they are very deep and have athletes everywhere.

Advertisement
Who is better Etienne or Harris? They are both excellent, just curious who you like better. I love Etienne as a player.
I like harris better just for the chemistry aspect with tua. He has better hands to me so he’s more of an all around weapon but etn has better acceleration / homerun potential. One of them should be available with our 2nd round pick. Do not take an RB first round.

I love the pics of nervous Alabama fans in the stands, like they've not had unprecedented success for over a decade.

Bit like the New England fans this year.

Advertisement
I like harris better just for the chemistry aspect with tua. He has better hands to me so he’s more of an all around weapon but etn has better acceleration / homerun potential. One of them should be available with our 2nd round pick. Do not take an RB first round.
I am with you 100% on taking a back in round one. Not worth it.

Advertisement
Bama loses this game the DC and everyone attached to the defense is gone...he might fire the water boys giving the defense Powerade (assuming they don’t drink Gatorade) ..

I have no real clue the committee's specific criteria, but I think these are likely the "best" 4 teams.
They’ll find a way to get UF in if they somehow win this game. No chance they leave the SEC champ out

Advertisement
I hope you’re right. I just think across board they are very deep and have athletes everywhere.
They’ll lose ol, heisman qb , AA te and most of their skill guys. They don’t have anything close to these guys on the bench. Emory will be solid but nowhere in the stratosphere as trask. It won’t be LSU level drop off but I’d bet 8-4. Uga will blow their doors off.

Advertisement
Back