Bama vs Gators (SEC Championship) - Game Thread

Advertisement
I think Nessler is drunk...he’s gotten so many things wrong. Just said Elam was down after making the catch, called Alabama Florida vice versa several times.

Best offense in the country. If they had any semblance of defense, they’d be a NC contender.

Mullen will never have an offense this good again at his time at UF and will still finish with 3 loses
If he replaced Grantham with Charlie Strong, they’d kill it.

Advertisement
Everyone talks about Bamas talent but this whole thing is just ran different. UF is actually killing itself with repeated mental mistakes at horrible times. Then Mullen cost them seven by not running clock on the goal line. It’s a death of a thousand cuts.

Alabama never makes the mental mistakes and rarely beats themselves. It’s so much more than talent. If you do make mental mistakes you lose your job to another five star. Just something as simple as bringing te in motion and running a qb sneak. The simple things are huge when you’re more talented , have smarter players and great coaching.

I hate them but **** you got to admire it. Especially when your team is the dumbest in the country.
I hate the truth of UF being a real player with Mullen. Top 7 coach.

Best offense in the country. If they had any semblance of defense, they’d be a NC contender.

Mullen will never have an offense this good again at his time at UF and will still finish with 3 loses
Yep. It's going to be a LONG time before they have all this type of talent again all on one side of the ball. After Trask, it's going to be straight downhill!

Advertisement
Advertisement
The problem is our sorry *** line. Give lashlee the bama line and we are scoring 50 a game.
That's very true.... But it's also Lashlee's responsibility to recognize this and neutralize our weakness on Offense the best he can. Running up the middle with a sorry *** line will not cut it! But please don't get me wrong, I'm far from a Lashlee hater and I do appreciate what he has done.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back