Bama vs Gators (SEC Championship) - Game Thread

I’m shocked at this , take key f ups away and this game could be really interesting
since i posted before the game that i thought this would be a pretty close game, i don't feel like a **** saying this -- UF's passing game has been elite all year, they've shredded every SEC defense they've faced, and saban's defenses have been susceptible in recent years to elite passing teams. if you can play the shootout game vs bama you can compete w/ them.

Advertisement
Mullet's toying with Bama's D right now. I figured they'd move the ball and get their share of scores, just didn't think they'd be able to keep pace over 4 quarters. I figured Bama would be up 3 scores heading into the 4th.

Y'all saying Bama sucks and that's not the case. I've been saying it for the longest Ufag has one of the best passing offense in the country. Mullen is a passing guru.

you keep saying that it's relevant but not why it's relevant. teams evaluating alabama QBs post-tua (aka when saban embraced the concept of modern college football) will need to be able to discern the differences between the quarterbacks despite constantly being surrounded by 5 star talent.
Really weird conversation so far. Here, I'll write it out in the best order I can. There had been long discussions on here about Tua as a prospect. Especially among us Dolphin fans. I warned that, while Tua is accurate, we shouldn't overvalue that accuracy because the massive throwing windows will not translate to his scenarios in the pros. There was some back and forth. Many said Tua's anticipation and ability elevated those WRs. Basically, they viewed the results as caused by Tua.

Now, you're watching a separate QB (Jones) enjoy many of the same advantages and look very good at times. On top of it, we've seen Tua's initial struggles (and improvements) revolve around this topic. If you cannot connect how this is relevant, I'm not sure what else to communicate. I have no idea what this has to do with your sentence about evaluating post-Tua QBs. None of my comments are about evaluating Mac Jones. My comments are related to Tua. I hope this convo is over soon because it's based on a random passing comment in a game thread. You've inferred things in my statements that I didn't try to bring up.

Advertisement
What really surprise me is that the UF offense keep attacking after every first down and not reverting back to the failed inside run killing drive after drive. That is good offensive coaching

Y'all saying Bama sucks and that's not the case. I've been saying it for the longest Ufag has one of the best passing offense in the country. Mullen is a passing guru.

Still can't figure out the reason that Miami couldn't move the ball on UNC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mullet's toying with Bama's D right now. I figured they'd move the ball and get their share of scores, just didn't think they'd be able to keep pace over 4 quarters. I figured Bama would be up 3 scores heading into the 4th.
compete david oliver GIF by AsmodeeGames

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back